[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /fit/ contest this? https://www.sciencedaily.com/r
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 325.jpg (62 KB, 600x425) Image search: [Google]
325.jpg
62 KB, 600x425
How does /fit/ contest this?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/10/091026125543.htm
>study by metabolism researchers shows that only about the first 30 grams (just over one ounce) of dietary protein consumed in a meal actually produce muscle.

This study didn't just make assumptions based on intestinal speed, they actually took biopsies of leg muscle to verify growth.
>>
Nobody said consume 180 grams in one seating.
>>
its like one of the first things one learns in fitness
to eat about 30 g per meal or it goes to waste
have you consumed your protons in one giant shake or what?
>>
>>37493362
>>37493449
you faggots actually buy this ?
>>
Protein isn't just used for muscle

and if you think eating protein is like eating synthol then you gotta get learnt
>>
>If every gram of protein I eat doesn't go to my muscles it is wasted.
>>
>>37493345
if you eat at a deficiency you've got to consume more protein because most of it will be consumed for energy
>>
only 30g may go to the muscles
but if you only eat 30g a day nowhere near all 30g of that protein is going to musce growth
its just fact

theres also more protein composed/consuming tissues than just muscle
>>
>>37493487
Now THAT is broscience.
Any proofs for your claim?
>>
>>37493500
You're surprised that the food you eat fuels your body first, and adds to it second?
>>
>>37493676
That would mean that eating at a deficit would mean ALL protein (and everyting else you eat) would be used for energy, so it wouldn't matter how much protein you eat.
>>
>>37493345
>How does /fit/ contest this?
With cognitive dissonance, as always.
>>
>>37493345
If any of you cunts or people who write these fucking articles would even read the paper, it CLEARLY said at the end, that since the meat was consumed without anything else and that the people participating did not do any form of heavy excercice, a larger amount of protein could be put to use when taking in with carbs or combined with heavy excercise
>>
>>37494102
>>37494102
>>37494102
>>37494102
OP LIED TO US
>>
>>37493694
> what are carbs and fats
>>
>>37493345
>science proves a thing any non-mongs know.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.