[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys get all of your protein? I'm eating a chicken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: zHjmMn1.jpg (339 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
zHjmMn1.jpg
339 KB, 2560x1600
How do you guys get all of your protein? I'm eating a chicken breast, 4 eggs, 1 cup of cottage cheese and 6oz ground beef a day. Even if I subtract my bmi, I'm still not getting 1 gram protein per pound.

How do I get enough protein while keeping under maintenance calories?
>>
>>37492801
Thats no kcal at all. Eat more skeletor
>>
If only there were some sort of powder that you could maybe mix with a liquid and consume for 20% of your daily protein needs a glass.
>>
>>37492801
whey
its not hard
>>
>>37492813
That's not all I eat, that's just the protein.
>>
>>37492801
Whey, Greek yogurt, fish cmon op are you even trying?
>>
raw nuts. fresh seafood variety. green plants and shit as additions to meals.

supplement if you want. blend protein powder with other shit; with added low amounts of fats in it to help keep you feeling full.

supplementing with vitamins can also help you with your diet.

you can probably eat more and actually feel physically better.
>>
>>37492822
>>37492823
>>37492837
>>37492849

Isn't there some other whey?
>>
>>37492801
Nigga, a gram per pound of lean body mass.
Even that is too much.
Let's say you weigh 170 lean, you eat about 150 grams and you are good.
>>
File: vGgxTsu.jpg (20 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
vGgxTsu.jpg
20 KB, 720x479
>>37492893
It appears I am a faggot.

Do I delete this thread?
>>
>>37492923
How much do you weigh and what is your bf %?
>>
>>37492923

Why? Did you learn something from it? If so, good: keep it up here so other anons can be informed.

Also answer >>37492947

[spoiler]EVEN THOUGH IT'S IN THE FUCKING STICKY[/spoiler].
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.