[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ I've had backpain for on/off six months it has caused
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1465413339662.jpg (78 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
1465413339662.jpg
78 KB, 360x480
/fit/ I've had backpain for on/off six months
it has caused numbness in my testicles, groin, dick, legs, and this increasing pain in my back.
The doctors can not find out what is wrong, the one urologist went as far as to say my testicle numbness is made up.
I've been playing with my balls and dick for over 20 years, I know what they are suppose to feel like and what they aren't.

The only thing I can give you guys to go on is when I do a lower back stretch (leg over, spin opposite direction) when my right side pops I have some mild relief.
I've even mentioned this to the neurologist and they said they found nothing in the lower back that would confirm this.

I'm at my whits end, at one point I had my test levels checked to make sure my balls were even working.
what do I do
>No herniated disk
>apparently no pinched nerve
>pelvic tilt is a possibility but i'm not exaggerated either direction.
>>
Damn that's nuts. I would keep going to different doctors. Try stretching more and foam rolling? Idk
>>
File: 1465000418692.jpg (96 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465000418692.jpg
96 KB, 640x640
>>37491935
I appreciate the bump, but for people coming into the thread assume I do stretch and do all the relaxation stuff regularly.

I've been to 8 doctors, even a chiropractor. Running out of money is probably a factor coming soon into my life.
>>
Could be that your tailbone or sacrum is fucked, this is the region where your dick is innervated, the low back (as in lumbar spine) doesn't have anything to do with it. Have you seen a neurologist or a good manual therapist with expertise in this area?
>>
Have you gotten an MRI yet? Nothing weird there?
>>
File: 1464944753306.jpg (948 KB, 1700x1144) Image search: [Google]
1464944753306.jpg
948 KB, 1700x1144
>>37492050
nothing weird in any imaging MRI, XRAY, Ultrasound, there is a special MRI that can see the nervous system, but i can't afford the trip to go see them.

>>37492026
seen two neurologist now, i have seen a urologist because of the sexual deviation, but that dude knew nothing.

Something I just thought of, but I have a lot of popping in my right hip and knee. doctors say it isn't related, but it sometimes feels like my hip doesn't want to rotate correctly, it does, but it feels that way.
>>
Fuck I love underboob.
>>
>>37491912
>numbness in my testicles, groin, dick, legs
Have you experienced incontinence i.e. have you crapped or pissed your pants?
>>
I'm pretty convinced you have some sort of nerve being compressed/pinched.
>>
Get xrays

>pars defect
>spondylolisthesis
>>
>>37491912
I had similar. Was results of mercury poisoning from dodgey fillings I had done overseas. If u have metal fillings go get blood test
>>
>>37491912
deadlift/squat?
>>
>>37492095
Have you seen a psychologist?
>>
>>37491912
my dad is currently experiencing something similar that was initially diagnosed as sciatica.

he's overweight and had it start on the job, though. still dunno what's wrong with him, but he says his balls hurt as bad as when he had a kidney stone when shifting to certain positions.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.