[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/, do you drink tap water?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: tap-water.jpg (84 KB, 1200x851) Image search: [Google]
tap-water.jpg
84 KB, 1200x851
/fit/, do you drink tap water?
>>
>>37485994
>drinking the fluorinated jew
>>
>>37486012

>living in the United States of A-cuck-ica...
>>
Only when there's no bottled water left. UK water is hard as shit.

>wash dishes on stainless steel sink
>don't clean or dry the sink top afterwards
>come back the next day
>there are white limescale marks everywhere like someone opened a bag of flour and poured on it

I don't want that shit in my kidneys desu. Will gladly pay for bottled water.
>>
>>37485994
I live in Flint, Michigan

so yes
>>
>>37485994
No. Especially in the US where it tastes like horse piss
>>
Ofcourse, it's delicious
>>
of couse i do. i dont live in a 3rd world country
>>
>>37485994

I drink only tap water and maybe a beer or a glass of red wine every other day.

But I live in Austria, our tap water is also meant to be consumed so there is very rigid testing.
>>
>>37486088
>>37486133
I find it delicious because it tastes like horse piss
>>
Yes. I run it through a Soda Stream first though.
>>
>>37485994
Ottawa water is great
>>
>>37486225
americans everyone
>>
>>37486225
You can't make this shit up
>>
>not knowing the pleasure of having mineral water coming from your tap

if there is one thing i love the netherlands for its that it has the best tasting tap water in the world.
>>
File: laughingmedic.png (111 KB, 250x351) Image search: [Google]
laughingmedic.png
111 KB, 250x351
>>37486248
>mfw we have god-tier water yet cuck tourists still buy bottled water
>>
>>37486070
Where in UK you living? No such issues here in south west Wales
>>
>>37486248
>netherlands

That's a strange way to spell Birmingham UK.

Literally the only good thing about this shithole is the glorious tapwater. Wolverhampton is like 10 miles from me and the water tastes so fucking bad I can barely drink a full pint without wanting to ralf it up
>>
>>37485994
no i have a filter i use at my house, after seeing the flint MI water crisis people shouldn't assume their water is fine even if they're living in a first world country, no reason to not make the water a little better if you can
>>
>>37486314
>USA
>first world country

4/10 made me reply
>>
>>37486308
My nan used to live in Brum and she never stopped singing the praises of the water. Apparently it comes from the Welsh valleys. Now she lives in Stafford and the water tastes awful
>>
>>37485994
only when belligerently drunk
>>
Kent, UK.

We get a ton of chalk, but the water doesn't taste too bad, I still buy bottled, but i don't go out of my way to go for bottled over tap.
>>
>>37486308
>>37486356

I actually just googled about this shit (my supplier is Severn Trent) and apparently:

>So which region came out top, I hear you cry. In short, Severn Trent Water.

>Mr Aikens described Severn Trent Water as having a "clean taste" and being "very fresh".

>Richard Rotti, head of wines at Annabel's and a panellist, said the water was "beautifully pure, a mountain stream of freshness".

>a MOUNTAIN STREAM of FRESHNESS

F R E S H
R
E
S
H
>>
>>37486278
>on holiday
>buy bottled water
>or buy house
Buying bottle water is more practical
>>
File: image.gif (1000 KB, 286x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1000 KB, 286x225
>>37485994
Yes and I live I the northeast. Is coming to public knowledge that the majority of our pipes are 100 years old, corroded, and full of lead.
>mfw I'm using the lead buildup for maximum irrational anger gains and PRs
>>
>>37486459
Yeah, this is pretty accurate.
>>
>>37486518
You should buy one bottle and keep re-using it with tap water at your hotel.

I've seen tourists buy bottled water in bulk. But tourists do lots of stupid shit, like walking on bike lanes and wondering why they almost get run over, chinks with face masks even though we have clean air
>>
>>37486291
> Wales
Top kek
>>
>>37485994
it definitely depends where you are m8
here in LA tap water tastes fine but it tastes like a swimming pool in other places
>>
>>37485994
Live on nice land and have mineral water right from the pump, flush my toilet with it, swim in it
>>
>>37486542
>>37486459
>>37486356

Will I get laughed at if I ask for tap water at a restaurant? This thread has piqued my interests and I'd like to try some different cities' water for kicks on my travels. I've literally never bought bottled water as the tap water is so nice in brum that I actually enjoy that shit and fill 2 litre bottles with it whenever I go out for extended periods.
>>
i used to but recently the water has started making me feel sick so i stopped
>>
File: Hard Water Map of Uk.jpg (1 MB, 3506x4127) Image search: [Google]
Hard Water Map of Uk.jpg
1 MB, 3506x4127
>>37486291
Surrey.
Yes water in Wales is better. Pic related
>>
>>37486628
They will piss in the glass if you ask for something like that
>>
File: AlexJonesFace.jpg (30 KB, 387x348) Image search: [Google]
AlexJonesFace.jpg
30 KB, 387x348
>>37485994
Fuck that, I got water filters, shower filters, hose filters, filter filters, iodine drops, super male vitality x
>>
>>37486631
how did you determine that the water is at fault

do you feel better now? what do you drink instead?
>>
File: garreth.jpg (7 KB, 90x160) Image search: [Google]
garreth.jpg
7 KB, 90x160
>>37486668
why tho
>>
I live in West Scotland and my tap water tastes fine. Can easily drink litres of it a day.
>>
>>37486714

I'm in the North-East and it's fucking atrocious.
>>
>>37486248
This!
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.