[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi z/article-3631556/J-K-Si
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3631556/J-K-Simmons-61-gets-jacked-Gold-s-Gym-Justice-League.html

If JK Simmons can easily get ripped at 61, why can't you do so?

Seriously though, how much is he on? and what is he taking?
>>
Age was not kind to his face
>>
>>37484550
>If JK Simmons can easily get ripped at 61, why can't you do so?
I don't have access to roids
>>
>>37484983
>I don't have access to roids
You have internet
>>
>>37484983
>I don't have access to roids
You mean TRT?
>>
>>37484993
aren't they hella expensive tho
>>
>>37485134
No
>>
>>37484550
miring those triceps, regardless of age.
>>
>>37484550
He's on gear
>>
>>37487215
>not having fun in the gym at old age lifting actual weight
>not enjoying your increased quality of life, less chance of osteoporosis and depression
boy am I gonna hop on TRT when i'm turning 40
>>
>>37485134
if you homebrew you can get roids for less than 10 euro a month.
>>
>>37487237
Dont bother with trt just blast tren and cruise on 250 all the time
>>
>>37484993
im paranoid
>>
There was a study of I think 60 year old men who lived a healthy lifestyle, active etc. and they had the same levels of test as average ie. it hadn't reduced at all.
>they were all on test!
Maybe, I couldn't say. There was also another study done on villagers somewhere in remote Eastern Europe or Russia where the men showed no age-related test decline.
>they were all on test!
I don't think so, it sounded like a pretty remote village.

I haven't been able to find the Russia study again, but the 60-year olds one should be easy to search for.
>>
He looks way bigger in that picture because he's using one of those arm blaster curl cradles or whatever you wanna call it, it's pushing his triceps way out and making his arms look twice as big
>>
>>37488496
ahhh, makes sense
>>
>>37485519
He's using a curl thing on his chest that goes around arm and push against tricep...
>>
File: Ckcg4fkWkAA_ReB.jpg (43 KB, 565x318) Image search: [Google]
Ckcg4fkWkAA_ReB.jpg
43 KB, 565x318
is he seriously on roids? OP's pic makes him look big with arm blasters. he looks different here
>>
>>37488569
Oh god cancer
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 750x750
>>37487273
Complete waste of gear, i did this three months straight, gains stalled and when i finally dropped to cruising tren, test, and mast 100, i kept the muscle mass and feel the same, honestly with the tren and mast in there i could probably go even lower per week
>>
>>37488569
considering he's 61 I'd say he's at least on some TRT so he can get it legally
>>
>>37488569
he's absolutely on TRT, whether or not his dosage is high enough to be called "roids" is a matter of opinion
>>
>>37488714
TRT is still "roids"
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.