[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6'2 (188cm) without shoes >152lbs (70kg). So you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: how2fix.jpg (287 KB, 760x1050) Image search: [Google]
how2fix.jpg
287 KB, 760x1050
>6'2 (188cm) without shoes
>152lbs (70kg).
So you could say im pretty lean and thats true.
I got lanky arms and chest, my 'abs' are okay, but I have a bit of a belly.

How do I fix this? Pic related is me

I've been working out some, training my chest. And swimming every week.

I've been thinking of bulking. But doesnt that just make my belly bigger?
>>
>6'2"
>152 lbs

Fuck off man. You're not lean you're skeletor. Get to 200lbs then we'll talk.
>>
>>37484168
read the sticky, gentle newfag
>>
>>37484168
It's called being skinnyfat.
You've been undereating for a while so your body clinged to any fat reserves it had and used up muscles instead.
Just bulk to at least 200lbs at your height while also lifting.
By lifting I mean actually going to the gym at least 3 times a week and using barbells and dumbbells. Don't fall for the machine circuit routine trap 99% of trainers give new trainees on their first day to the gym.
>>
File: 1418552727838.jpg (6 KB, 150x251) Image search: [Google]
1418552727838.jpg
6 KB, 150x251
>>37484168
>bit of a belly.
>188cm and 70kg
>>
>>37484231
i wouldnt say i've been undereating. I always eat until im full
>>
>>37484290
If you are 152lbs at 6'2" then you have been undereating.
One of the most common fallacies when talking about nutrition is people underestimating or overestimating how much they eat.
Check out some fat hate threads on here for instance, in a huge number of the posts you'll see hamplanets complaining about how they can't lose weight despite allegedly massively cutting down their food intake. Fact of the matter is that unless you're counting calories or have experience counting your calories in the past you can not accurately assess how much energy you are actually taking in.
My recommendation for a bulk: Calculate your TDEE and add +300-500 to that. That's how much you'll be eating every day.
>>
>>37484430
pic related is me
>>
>>37484603
shoo shoo skeleton
>>
>>37484603
It's like all the muscle from your upper body melted and on their way down to your belly they became fat

Amazing, really
>>
>>37484603
You're already skinnyfat with 0 muscle, might as well bulk
>>
Not OP but..

If you see can see ur ribs when you lift ur arms above your head should u be able to see abs?

I cant see shit and i have such low bf do i just have underdeveloped ab muscles?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.