[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw a deadlift king switched to SUPERIOR sumo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>yfw a deadlift king switched to SUPERIOR sumo
>>
>>37483750
We all have silly cheat days at the gym. It's just fun to break up the monotony, you're being a faggot anon
>>
imagine having some kind of weird loyalty to the grip position on a lift
>>
>>37483750
>yfw he got a PR too
>>
>implying he wasn't filming how to do both conventional and sumo
>>
>not even 2pl8

wowitsfuckingnothing.jpeg
>>
>>37483750
How to not drop weight on your toes.
>>
You can see on his face that he is at the edge of lol
>>
>>37483750
>not even posting someone who can DL over 1000 pounds
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73JZ5_oHyAg

he's totally laughing his ass off about it.
>>
File: 239lbs.jpg (89 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
239lbs.jpg
89 KB, 720x960
>>37483797
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vpu_mUrE_8

he pulled 900 last month
I reckon, by the end of the year, he'll be at 950-1000
>>
>>37483847
does it conventional anyways
>>
>>37483847
he's cutting to 242 right now so, not happening. at least not this year.
>>
>>37483847
>gym lifts
>counting towards anything
wew, he'll never pull 900 on a competition bar if he trains with a deadlift bar, straps and non-calibrated plates
>>
>>37483847
Also considering the way that he trains it's only a matter of time until he snaps his shit up.... again.
>>
>>37484644
>again
he never snapped his shit, only thing i remember him trying to come of cycle and make natty gains
>>
>>37483778
This
>being emotionally attached to a tool
>>
>>37485931
he fucked his hips
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.