[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
circumcised and gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: uIxRAub.jpg (114 KB, 828x444) Image search: [Google]
uIxRAub.jpg
114 KB, 828x444
Just got circumcised. Any advice on when I can bo back to the gym? Any anything related, so I won't hurt myself.
>>
Don't use your dick to pick up the weights
>>
>>37480952
Why would you do that? Now you won't be able to put your dick inside the hole at the side of the weights without it tearing your dick. I'd say you have to wait at least a month before you go, and don't forget to bring a lot of lube.
>>
Enjoy your covenant with Abraham.
>>
File: giphy.gif (378 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
378 KB, 208x200
>>37480952

>circumcized as an adult

ultra cucked
>>
>>37480952
why would any sane person do it to self?
>>
>>37481391
>>37481872
Some people have severe cases of phimosis.
>>
>>37480952
Holy shit. You type really well for a newborn.
>>
>>37481883

yep, it was phimosis.

aby good advice anyone?
>>
>>37482538
You could have just stretched. But no you had to cut off your dick.
>>
>>37480952
Sorry to hear that OP.

I fucking hate not having my foreskin. Whenever I do cardio like run or cycling my dick head always ends up chafing on my underwear and it's uncomfortable as fuck.

I work out at home so sometimes I just let it hang out of the pouch to alleviate it.

For phimosis do they just snip off the end or take the whole foreskin off?
>>
>>37482790
They literally cut off your dick and you have a tiny plastic tube that urine and semen can pass through
>>
>>37482790

just the top.

I hope that i will be able go play some squosh.

I was afraid that it will afect cardio a lot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.