[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
female body training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
hey /fit femanon here

I've got quite a wide frame is there anything i can do (diet and exercise wise) that can maybe make my body appear more curvy and feminine? should i cut dairy out i've heard that was really slimming idk help ! :c
>>
>>37479445

please be in cornwall
>>
>>37479456
i dunno what that is!
>>
NO

YOU are LOOKING for ROUTINES to get you a PETITE FRAME while STACEY ALREADY has IT and the ONLY thing she DOES is EAT ICECREAM
>>
>>37479473
not trying to become petite im trying to work with what i got to achieve a more desirable figure im kinda triangular shaped maybe i should just get like butt injections lol
>>
>>37479485
YOU get BUTT INJECTIONS

STACEY gets her BUTT INJECTED and does NOTHING but eat ICECREAM and WATCH HULU
>>
>>37479497
haha is this like your xgf like who the FUCK is stacey?
>>
>>37479503
STACEY is my ONEITIS

I CAN'T get to HER because I DON'T HAVE FACE FRAME AND HEIGHT

CHAD is RAILING her as we SPEAK and he does NOTHING but EAT PIZZA and PLAY MADDEN
>>
Post body so we know what we're dealing with.
>>
>>37479540
This.
>>
>>37479445

>hey /fit/ femanon here
>I'm a retard and didn't READ THE STICKY
>>
Squatz. Repeat. I've seen a lot of girls with no asses use the Bootyful Beginnings program if they have no interest in functional strength (if it helps girls have a nice ass I'm not judging).
>>
>>37479565
The sticky a shit.
>>
>>37479503
Hello summer. Pls go now
>>
>>37479519
Summer alert, summer person is here guys
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.