[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Make thread on whether to lift if I have a slight pain on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1384567471912.jpg (11 KB, 318x315) Image search: [Google]
1384567471912.jpg
11 KB, 318x315
>Make thread on whether to lift if I have a slight pain on my forearm
>Get told to man up so I decided to go through IT
>Pain got progressively worse but manage to finish it
>Two days later, can't fully expend arm backwards, area between biceps & forearm hurts when touch, & can't stretch it fully

Thanks fit
>>
>>37466069
Let
It
Heal
Retard
>>
THINK for YOURSELF you IDIOT
>>
>tfw wisdom gains

I hurt my elbow the other day on a wave rider. I gymmed today, tried 1 light rep on incline db and it hurt so I just punished legs and left. The healing process takes a while breh. Pushing through muscle fatigue pain is good but pushing through ligament, sprains, etc is retarded
>>
>Get told to man up so I decided to go through IT
Must have been like 1 reply out of 50
>>
>>37466127

Nah. It was like majority of responses
>>
>>37466069
if it dont feel right dont do it

working out with a lil soreness is okay but not if you hurtin nigga
>>
>>37466069
You need to man up more. Quiting now will only make it worse.
>>
>>37466069
Sounds like a strain on your forearm, let it heal before you pull or rip that shit.
>>
>>37466212
kek, i bet he'll listen to this.
>>
>>37466069
Sounds like either a ripped bicep tendon or tendonitis in the elbow.

Either or you probably should not entirely rely on a /fit/izen to give good advice.

You are better off googling it.
>>
>>37466268
It's not in my biceps just below it & I have no pain in any movement of my elbows but there is pain in my forearm. Like any extension hurts
>>
And then you make a thread about lactic acid and we all call you a faggot.
>>
>>37466285
See that is the thing. The only reasonable outcome I can think of is tennis elbow.

Like I said you need to either look up your specific symptoms or go see a physician if it doesn't go away. Generally if it isn't black and blue or swollen them it is either some odd form of nerve damage or you pulled something.
>>
>>37466341
I doubt it is that serious I know when I never worked out I went to the gym with my dad and did arms

I overdid it and my bicep tendon was sore
it healed/recovered in 2-3 days
>>
>>37466069
Should of had a wank with your other hand then dick cheese
>>
>>37466077
Oh shit! While your out LIFTING, CHADS giving ADVICE to new lifters
>>
>>37466069
do some forearms excercise after you have recovered
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.