[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think the best method of cutting is? 1. Cutting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: jeffalberts.jpg (175 KB, 1049x1137) Image search: [Google]
jeffalberts.jpg
175 KB, 1049x1137
What do you think the best method of cutting is?

1. Cutting extremely hard and fast for 1-3 months

2. Cutting really easy and slow over the course of 6-12 months

I notice the coaches @ 3DMJ (Eric Helms, Alberto Nunez, Jeff Alberts) they all seem to do massively long cuts, like 30-40 weeks or even longer, they keep their calories fairly high and drop fat very slowly, they claim this is the best for muscle and strength maintenance as a natural.

But most people on /fit/ seem to advocate just doing really harsh and short cuts.

So whose right?
>>
not bulking as hard, cutting really easy for 3 months.
>>
It took me 12 months to cut 20lbs (188.5 to 168.5) - I am only 5'7 (170cm) - 3.5 years lifting.

I maintained all my strength, and even gained some on half my lifts. I look infinitely better than I did before, I still have full muscles. I never once felt flat or soft or weak throughout the entire cut. I didn't even have any cheat days or anything either. Just a refeed of +500 extra calories here and there once every 2 weeks or so.

I can't do extreme cuts, they always back-fire on me. Right now I am at a very comfortable place body-fat wise, and have a really positive relationship with food. I haven't felt like binging or cheating in over year now and my weight doesn't go crazy high anymore and I can control everything I do.

Feels good man.
>>
if youre natty take the slow route.
Roids will preserve your muscle and you can do shit like psmf
>>
>>37465507
Extreme and fast cuts almost always lead to binge eating. I'm sure it works for some people, but for most, binge eating will occur after extremely fast fat loss.

That's not even discussing the benefits of muscle retention for a natty. People on gear can cut fast because their gear will hold onto their muscle and their articifically injected hormones will keep their hunger in check.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x186
>>37465507
Wtf is wrong with his abs, he's missing muscles in his stomach
>>
jesus fuck. if the definition of a good cut is losing fat while keeping muscle, then the best cut possible is PSMF.

anything else is a waste of time and effort. well, you can do better with DNP or steroids, but PSMF is safer than either one.
>>
If you keto with like no fuckin carbs, high healthy fats and meat. You can lose about 10 pounds of fat per week. If you EC stack or Bronkaid Caffeine with it about 15 pounds a week and taper off on the second. Then for a week detox a bit with water. Then week later do yohimbe but no fuckin caffeine. Then next week drink water a gallon a day and slowly taper it to about a glass. You'll cut about 30-40 pounds in a month. Its risky but it works and better than dnp.
>>
>>37465507
between one and two
>>
>>37465731
+1 for PSMF. I did it with great success. for a while anyway, then I got greedy and wanted to be even leaner so I started losing strength rapidly. if I had stopped after 3-4 weeks instead of 6 it would have been perfect.
>>
>>37465800
This sounds scary. It's not scary enough though.
Where can I obtain the E in EC?
>>
>>37465657
It's a genetic condition
>>
>>37465800
You can't lose 10 pounds a week of fat unless you're fat as fuck and a lanklet, even then it's impossible and going to be all water weight.

Source: I actually compete and cut for at least 6 months and I start from no higher than 15% BF.
>>
>>37466299
can confirm, best keto results come for fatties
>>
>>37465657
>>37465829
I thought psmf was just for really obese people? Explain. Could someone at 17% bf use it to get down to 10%?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.