[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ please help holy fuck. Just got my head shaved for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (554 KB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
554 KB, 2576x1932
/fit/ please help holy fuck. Just got my head shaved for the first time only to find these shits, what are they and how can I treat them?
>>
either the clippers pulling out errant hairs or you've got head-herpes.
>>
Looks like psoriasis. get tar shampoo
>>
head-herpes. most modern clippers don't pull out a lot of hairs
>>
>>37461571
it's AIDS
>>
Just put some lotion on it and it'll help senpai
>>
>>37461571
I have that too. Its just a birth mark type thing. Nothing to worry about.
>>
>>37461571
God that's just disgusting. But it'll clear up if you get some sun on it.

Keep your hair short for a while... ugh there goes my breakfast.
>>
Any way to make the redness go down, or at least make this shit less visible? I'm panicking right now desu
>>
thats what you deserve for getting a dreadful haircut
>>
>>37461660
Nah, just deal with it, it's not that bad
>>
>>37461571
/fa/ has a skin care thread. Helped me
>>
God why do it want to bite that shit,

Also just get a dandruff shampoo, but the kind you get at drug stores, not head and shoulders shit.

With a week of using that daily with cold water and you'll be good to go, also don't scratch-
>>
>>37461632
Nothing to do. Just let the healing process begin.
>>
>>37461623
What do you do about it?
>>
>>37461571
I don't think I have the same thing as you but i definitely get redness on my scalp after buzzing. Pretty sure for me it's dandruff related. Like if I skip a day of using head and shoulders it might get inflamed. Lotion did help with the redness though.

I used to get haircuts on Friday evenings so the redness has time to subside by Monday.
>>
Someone clearly is not oiling their clipper blades. Its probably dull and full of gunk, your scalp is just irritated.
>someone who has shaved their head every day for 8 years
>>
>>37461831
how long for the irritation to go down?
>>
>>37461833

Couple of days
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.