[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your cooking will never be like your mom's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: sadpepe.jpg (79 KB, 796x779) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
79 KB, 796x779
>tfw your cooking will never be like your mom's
>>
File: 1396538488535.jpg (62 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
1396538488535.jpg
62 KB, 500x387
>>37460710
I cook way better than my mom
>>
>>37460710
>my grandmothers

ftfy
>>
>>37460710
Top ramen, delivery, and macaroni and cheese from a box? Thank God.

I'll admit it's not that good but it's definitely better.
>>
File: 1464845524061.png (137 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464845524061.png
137 KB, 500x500
I just want to find a cute gf / bf who'll cook delicious meals for me
>>
>>37460710
>tfw mom never cooked
>dinner every night growing up was McDonald's or papa john's pizza
>tfw you realize how easy and fun cooking is, but your mother still wouldn't cook despite being a stay at home mom in house with daily maid service.
>>
>>37460758

>tfw no qt trap bf to make you breakfast

Let it end
>>
>>37460720
me too most of the time and healthier at that but whenever I try to cook one of her stews (spinach/ peas/green beans/etc) it doesn't taste anywhere near the same and I don't understand why. I'm terrified of even trying to make one of the soups even though my own soups are p bomb.

I kill her ass at any kind of breaded meat though.
>>
>>37460720

Came here to post this. My cooking BTFO's my mom's.
>>
>>37460710

We grew up poor so most of our food was cooked out of cans and my mom wasn't the best cook

I cook way better than she ever did, but it may have been the ingredients. However, I have a much broader taste range than she ever will because she's afraid to try new foods.
>>
>>37460710
thank fucking god it almost killed me
it also got progressively worse as she aged, i guess she stopped giving a fuck about me at around age 10

but to be honest, I consider being ignorant about nutrition a worse sin, especially when you have the financial means
but yeah, being a lazy fuck is easier

my grandmother cooks like a god though, too bad it's not the healthiest food
>>
truu story for me atleast i always fuck up
>>
>>37460710
my mom never cooked, she half assed everything she did, shes probably going to die soon and it scares the hell out of me family
>>
>>37460720

Same here. Made my mother's main specialty dish by hand with some modifications. My grandmother told me she hated my mother's version of the dish with a passion but loved the hell out of mine.
>>
>>37460758
> tfw jp gf who cooks dinner
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.