[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mike Rashid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
To be honest fit, I think Mike Rashid is possible natty. Ofcourse he might be roiding, but his physique is within the natty limit. His insta photos are most likely photoshopped anyway.

>Inb4 bait.
>>
>>37460071
what are his stats, as far as height weight and bf%?

we can look at his fat free mass index, but I can basically assure you that he is not natty.
>>
>>37460120
How can you assure. His stats are 100kg(220lbs) at 180cm 5"11. Which is possibly e-statted too
>>
>>37460071
kill yourself
>>
his adjusted ffmi is 27.7

natty top limit with supreme genetics is 25
>>
>>37460071
If youve ever seen a video of this guy, this thread wouldnt exist
>>
>>37460071
Looks like my ride after taking super soldier serum
>>
File: 119.png (75 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
119.png
75 KB, 230x230
>>37460071
Could be and could not be at the same time. Most people reveal the worst things long before the use of anabolic supplements. We'll never know until we see a series of tests where we can measure the gain of muscles in correlation to the values of the body.
>>
>everyone bigger than me is roiding.
This is the /fit/ mentality and the reason you guys are all dyel and virgins.
>>
>>37460353
>I've been lifting for two months
>>
>>37460393
Two years actually, wait let me snap a pic
>>
>>37460071
If he was natty then there would be no reason to do roids. Mike is stronger than a bull, just look at some of his lifts in videos. Great work ethic tho
>>
>>37460353
top bait
>>
>>37460432
you're fat, pls go
>>
OP,
in case you're serious - you're a giant retard but right now there is no way to convince you that you're wrong. it's always like that with deluded nattys. one day, after you learn about the natty limit, you'll remember this post and just nod your head
>>
>>37460432
I'm still waiting
>>
Mike Rashid is a cuckhold beta male nuffsaid
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.