[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Part Of The Body Do You HATE Training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1441667932088.jpg (50 KB, 604x590) Image search: [Google]
1441667932088.jpg
50 KB, 604x590
for me it's back day. Fuck back day. Fuck it so hard. God damn I hate pullups.
>>
>>37459553
Biceps.
>>
>>37459559
This
>>
>>37459553
leg day
>>
>>37459553
Fucking cancerous calves exercises thats a real abstract piece of cancer right
there.
>>
File: EGGMAN.jpg (30 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
EGGMAN.jpg
30 KB, 300x360
>>37459553
calves cause they feel so pointless
>>
>>37459553
Same bro.
>>
>>37459553
Same here. Deadlifts take the wind out of me I can barely struggle through the rest of my routine
>>
legs used to be my most hated day til i realized leg press > squats

forearms are my least favorite cause no matter how hard i hammer them they just dont grow :(
>>
abs

they are so important for posture but man it sucks. hard to breath right, hard to force the last few reps.
>>
>>37459559
same

Don't understand curlbros, feels like my tendons are gonna go snibbetysnab all the time. Do they just not care?
>>
File: 1465026406387.png (71 KB, 251x172) Image search: [Google]
1465026406387.png
71 KB, 251x172
>>37461013
>legpress > squats
>>
legs
I fucking hate squats but I still do them because I have to
>>
Leg day. because i have scoliosis. Any time i do a lower body lift, it hurts my lower back. Really like leg muscles and all the exercises but its hard because of the pain.
>>
File: image.png (139 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139 KB, 500x281
>>37459553
Don't really hate any part in particular.
But my heavy deadlifts at the start of my back routine have started taking it out of me and I've been struggling to finish my routine.
Gonna swap them to the last thing I do rather than the first and see how I go
>>
>>37459553
Forearms. Boring exercises and they won't fucking grow.
>>
>>37461057
I hate this feel
>do deads at the beginning
>drained for rest of workout

>do them at the end
>lose 30 fucking pounds on the lift
>>
>>37459553

actually, I'd say shoulders

>love training back due to pullups (22 reps max)
>love training chest
>love training biceps
>love training triceps
>like training legs even though I can't use weights for squats (gotta go to the doc one of these days)
>try shoulders but after my workout I don't feel anything

fuck that shit, seriously. It feels like I did nothing at all, jesus christ
>>
>>37461109
Then you probably weren't.

And hell, all my shoulder work are accessories, mainly for mobility but it hurts like hell.
>>
anything that requires to put stretch/stress on hold on my short as fuck hamstrings. Im athletic but I have literally the least flexible hamstrings in the universe. Bend over rows are hellish. Rear delts exercises while standing feel terrible and cant concentrate. I can perfectly train my hamstring itself but I have terrible flexibility.
>>
>>37459559
+1
>>
>>37461131
This reminds me, I'd like to change my answer to mobility work, god awful, unfun and painful.
>>
>>37461128

dude, I max out on OHP, side raises and shrugs. there's nothing more I can do for my goddamn shoulders

also, when I finish an exercise, my shoulders hurt as FUCK. it's just at the end of the entire workout that I don't feel anything
>>
Best to worst: chest/back, - - >tris, - - - >bis/shoulders - - - - - - - - - >legs/abs
>>
>>37461109
Always do back before shoulders if on the same day. you use a fair bit of back to keep stable during OHP and other shoulder movements.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.