[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How important are biceps? My lifts with all my other muscles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1464641198545.jpg (138 KB, 599x641) Image search: [Google]
1464641198545.jpg
138 KB, 599x641
How important are biceps?
My lifts with all my other muscles are good and I see myself making progress as time goes on, but my biceps are weak and doesn't take much to over work. I feel them growing but my lifts aren't reflecting it. My biggest fear is that my arms will look weird if my biceps don't match the aesthetics of my triceps.

Thoughts, /fit/?
>>
Anyone else have some kind of weird anatomy dyslexia and have no idea what the difference between bicept and tricep and all the other muscle groups are? I literally can't tell even with pictures with diagrams. How do I know if my triceps are bigger than my biceps or something, it's too confusing for me lol
>>
>>37457572
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_agnosia
>>
File: 1464641558853.jpg (77 KB, 574x574) Image search: [Google]
1464641558853.jpg
77 KB, 574x574
>>
>>37457592

Hmm I don't think what I have is that severe and I don't have brain damage, but it could be that I guess. Also have trouble with faces and distinguishing left/right
>>
does that girl have a myostatin defect or what? i have seen b4 never been curious till now
>>
>>37457826

>faces, left/right and the muscle thing

right brain damage desu
>>
>>37458010

Well shit, when/how the hell did I give myself brain damage and not know?
>>
>>37457976
orange juice
>>
>>37458209

..from birth senpai
>>
>>37457508
well if your doing some minimalist powerlifting stuff they probably don't get much work so do chin ups and rows if you're not doing them already and try to progress on them (reps though don't get over excited and add weight, you can progress up to fifteen reps of bw chins then maybe add weight)
>>
>>37457826
just autism
>>
>>37457826
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia
>>
>>37457508
They're actually very important for muscle balance and mobility of the elbow. Just like you actually do need to hit all of your delts.
>>
>>37457976
Her name is Julia Vins, she's a Russian powerlifter. That is to say, she mightn't have a myostatin deficiency, but she's likely on dat dere Celltech.
>>
>>37457976
She's on gear if you catch my drift
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.