[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a manlet /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1463180321925.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1463180321925.webm
3 MB, 960x540
I hit the gym 4/5 times a week but I still get no miring. I have a gf who says I'm "cute" not handsome or manly or whatevr. I'm 21 and 182cm.

That is 5.97 feet or 5'11.65". I'm 0.35" away from 6 feet, does that make me a manlet? Is that the source of my problems?

I'm also generally skinny (68 kilos 150 pounds) but I have chin fat and some belly fat. Help /fit/
>>
>>37453664
What are we supposed to do?
>>
>>37453664
>believeing almost every meme on /fit/

god damn it please be b8
>>
>>37453675
tell me the secret doctors don't want me to know about chin fat
>>37453678
not bait ma man
>>
>>37453664
>what is diet
You post all sorts of stats, instead of the biggest one. Start reading up on that shit.
>>
>>37453688
There's no secret.

>Does that make me a manlet? Is that the source of my problems?
No, the reason you're a pathetic loser is not because of your height, but yourself and your actions (or lack of).
>>
>>37453664
>68kg
>manly
Pick 1
>>
>>37453702
He didn't say he was manly. Can you not read?
>>
>>37453664
Keep lifting till your stop being a little bitch
>>
>>37453693
I drink plenty and take whey protein powders. Lots of carbs (pasta) and fats but healthy, no junk food (fats from milk, russian salad etc) but not a very varied diet. Could that be the reason? I thought I had to overeat for the gainz but maybe I'm overdoing it?
>>
How tall are you?
6ft or over = Man
Under 6ft = Manlet
>>
>>37453774
If you dont count your macros and make sure you hit your dailys your diet isnt worth shit.
>>
>>37453774
how long have you been hittin the gym 4/5 times a week?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.