[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of >http://www.bodybuilding.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: download.png (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8 KB, 300x168
What do you guys think of >http://www.bodybuilding.com/
and other non /fit/ fitness websites?
>>
lurk more newfaggot
>>
There are others?
>>
i really liked bodyspace to track progress but since people view it i estated a few times and it defeated the purpose.

So i use google docs now.
>>
>>37452680

Thread.
>>
Nice shilling shill
>>
>>37452680
yes but no trappy
>>
>>37452704
>No trappy
These other places sound amazing
>>
>>37452635
they are supplement pushing whores... all they do is push supplements and the forums are god awful. It's almost embarrassing to witness.

tnation is much better IMO. While they sometimes shill their own products in their well written articles, it's much less shoving it down your throat, and the forums aren't bad either.
>>
It's a good place to get yourself dox'd, especially since mods never delete threads.
>>
>>37452635
Decent articles for this noob to learn some shit though it can take some digging to find useful info.
Not a fan of the forum.
I like the exercise database. Speaking of which, what do you guys think of ExRx?
>>
>>37452688
>Tfw writing my own softare to track my shit since everything else either leaks private data, is a botnet, or sucks
/g/ got me gud
>>
File: Illusion.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Illusion.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>37452727
As a prominent miscer before I was banned we have our own trap at the misc, name is greekybeth.

But the community is basically a mix of /fit/ and reddit, but everyone is a lot funnier.
>>
>>37452669
>>37452680
>>37452808
>>37452733
These people have never been to the misc, which is basically 95% /fit/
>>
Just go on fitmisc
>>
>>37452867
Are you a wizard? Need your name since I know everyone on there.

Are you the guy who called me a fraud?
>>
>>37452635
The forum is (literally) full of shills, or 'reps'
The reputation system means that people with lots of rep talk as much shit as they want and everyone kisses up to them
Half of the posts are from people with 2-3 posts with shit like 'hey all, just started my bodybuilding career, I've bought protein creatine bcaas glutamine zma etc. I want a meal and lifting plan'. These posts will be jumped on by reps trying to sell their products to an obvious retard.

Some posts are good though.

r/fitness isn't terrible
>>
>>37452635
Misc is better than /fit/ tbqh
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.