[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was on my MRI and the doctor didnt really mention it to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: mri.png (398 KB, 655x352) Image search: [Google]
mri.png
398 KB, 655x352
This was on my MRI and the doctor didnt really mention it to me. I guess because he thought it isnt a huge deal but im still in fucking god damn pain. Can someone here, a radiology student or someone that understand this shit please explain it to me??

"Fluid intensity in the rotator cuff interval. Injury to the biceps pulley system cannot be excluded"

Anterior shoulder pain, no bicep pain or anything just in the shoulder. I just want to FUCKING LIFT. What is this shit?
>>
>>37449679
bump
>>
>>37449679
bump
>>
File: braco.net.gif (106 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
braco.net.gif
106 KB, 450x338
You have fluid that is filling your rotator cuff, and you have an injury to your bicep that has to be look into further.
>>
>>37450078
What can I do? Im out of insurance now
>>
>>37450159
Let it rest, if it doesn't get better then go see a doctor.
>>
>>37450429
Ive let it rest for almost a year and here we friggen are
>>
>>37450609
Hey! So something almost probably exactly like this happened to me.

I have been recovering from rotator cuff and bicep tendinitis with an impingement on the rotator cuff. you can be back to normal in under 3 months unless for some reason you need surgery

See an orthopedist
see a PT

I've spent two months in PT after a year of no exercise and it never getting better. lifting is not the cure.
>>
>>37451034
I actually had shoulder surgery last october for a "labrum tear" that wasnt actually a labrum tear at all
>>
>>37451214
what kind of doctor did thus test for you? have you seen an orthopedic doctor? have you done physical therapy?
>>
>>37451483
Yeah an orthopedic surgeon, and yes I have done therapy and it didnt really help. Plus its retarded expensive
>>
>>37451214
what kind of doctor did thus test for you? have you seen an orthopedic doctor? have you done physical therapy?
>>
>>37449679

Get rekt m8
>>
>>37451557
okay. idk i've been able to skate by by going once a week because I can do all the exercises on my own. how much it helps you is how much you put into it, but like for the first month i had to do stuff literally every single day because it was all so weak and painful (the exercises helped it)

i would try to find a way to get the healthcare you need both reasonable in time and money. the pain you're getting is treatable if taken care of properly.

I hope you can get this figured out man--may the iron be with you!
>>
Bursatis is a possibility!

I'm going to a doc tomorrow to see what's going on with mine. It's light pain all around the joint, but it's set off my anterior delt activation
>>
>>37449679
exercises to bring the shoulders back and down, improve your "natural" aka non-working posture to accommodate a better lifting form, don't be a retard with overhead movements
>>
>>37451610

This. I think it's burstitis
>>
>>37451605
All I want to fucking do is lift god damn weights and be healthy. Im literally depressed and idk how to fix it. The shit I have apparently theres like nothing to fix it. Bicep pulley injury? Fuck off
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.