[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel when you do nothing but lift and blast tren then your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
That feel when you do nothing but lift and blast tren then your friend you havent seen in a year invites you to a huge ass party

>by far the biggest guy there
>dont know what the fuck to say to anyone
>girl asks how im doing, respond with im good thanks then i walk away after awkward silence
>end up just eating everything there then almost pass out from tren sweats

sucks because i can easily get girls at clubs/raves but places where i actually have to talk game over

anyone else like this?
>>
No because I don't hate myself enough that I had to inject cattle steroids to feel validation
>>
>>37447850
This made me feel better about my life. Thanks, op.
>>
>>37447850

Sounds like you lack basic social skills and rely on your gains to carry you to pussy. It's not hard to be polite and make others feel comfortable. You most likely give off a douchey/creepy vibe, thus making you harder to converse with.

Protip: People love to talk about themselves, especially grills. Keep the subject on them or pay them compliments, works every time. Doesn't mean you have to be a super niceguy. If you're feeling bold you can break their balls, but say it with a smile and keep the mood light. Having a bud to there to keep the banter rolling is helpful if you struggle going solo.
>>
>>37447850
>by fat the bigguest guy there

you're the biggest guy who went home alone and masturbated after the party
>>
>>37448669

its weird when i go out with girls 1 on 1 im okay but in groups its like gg
>>
>>37447850
lmao, this pic is way older than snapchat. Why did someone shop the snapchat timer on the corner?
>>
>>37450629
Yeah 2 girls at once is my kriptonite
>>
>>37447850
When you're not at the gym you should be working on mental gains bruh
Read books, get a hobby. Spend more time with friends

Social ability is like a muscle. If you don't use it (or use it without proper form), you'll lose it and it'll be weak
>>
>>37450646
yeah man makes me feel old. Ive jerked off to this pic since I Was a teenager.
>>
I wouldn't stop banging the one in the pink until she needed crutches to move.
>>
>>37448669
>pay them compliments
don't do this
>>
File: genova wallpaper.jpg (428 KB, 1350x900) Image search: [Google]
genova wallpaper.jpg
428 KB, 1350x900
>>37450707

underrated toast. Fake it till you make it in both aspects. Just like the first time you did squats you didn't do them with perfect form, you just did them AS IF you were doing them right, until you eventually tweaked out all the kinks and oh shit, you're actually doing it. Same with breaking out of your shell socially. Put yourself under the bar, so to speak, and just do it. Be confident enough to simply put yourself in the situation, more reps = more comfort = gains will come.
>>
>>37447850
You're a product of modern society. You're not comfortable enough with yourself to interact smoothly with other people under normal circumstances. The problem isn't with game - it's with you. Fix that.
>>
>>37447850
yeah i hate myself too bro
>>
>>37447850

cool blog

dont forget to do more tren and die so I dont have to read threads like this again

thanks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.