[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just listened to radio and a grill there said that the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1438884811211.jpg (128 KB, 980x653) Image search: [Google]
1438884811211.jpg
128 KB, 980x653
I just listened to radio and a grill there said that the gym is a good place to hit on girls.

I'm confused now.
>>
>>37446424
>people have differing opinions
>>
>>37446424
she was talking about a handsome guy who hit on her in the gym, anon
do you even women?
>>
>>37446424
>trusting a woman to know where a good place to hit on women is
>>
>>37446424
they like it if you're attractive.

they're "there to get a work out done not to be hit on" if you're unattractive.

why is this hard?
>>
women dont know what thay want
>>
>>37446442
This
>>
>>37446442
>>37446456
These.
>>
PROTIP:
as a woman, by gym she probably meant Planet Fitness
what do they give away for free at Planet Fitness?
PIZZA
the guys that hit on her are all CHADS
>>
>>37446424
It's cool to hit on grills but some grills loves to gossip negatively about you. A lot of grills like to come up to me and talk, because I'm fairly muscular for a grill so they ask me for an advice a lot but also likes to gossip to me since they know that I'm a quiet type that doesn't snitch.

They always love making up bullshit about guys that didn't even happen or likes to talk shit as if you guys are creeps that wouldn't stop staring and teasing. One guy in the gym went up to a grill that was 15 at the time (she's 18 now) and asked her number without knowing that she was underage and now he is labeled a pedophile. Gym is pretty toxic. But I guess anywhere is toxic now a days. I snitched on that bitch about the pedo thing tho, bitch deserved it
>>
>>37446719

Didn't read
But pls b my gf
>>
>>37446719
how often do people ask you to be in London?
>>
>>37446456
>2016
>Not realizing that, since even before the beginning of human history, females have ultimately determined who they're involved with, and who they have sex with, and any male that literally forces the issue is considered a predator, criminal, and a violent animal that has to be 'dealt with'.
Any sense you may have that you're in control when it comes to women is JUST AN ILLUSION, they have ALWAYS had control over this.
>>
The gym is no different than anywhere else.

IF YOU ARE CHAD, then she will like it when you hit on her.

IF YOU ARE NOT CHAD, then you are bothering her.
>>
why in the fuck would you spend money on a gym membership just to waste it talking to girls

go to the gym to lift or kill yourself
>>
>>37447102
Workout every 2nd day, hit on girls there every day. You get to see your make dicks every day that way.
>>
>>37447049
> they have ALWAYS had control
not when im raping them
>>
>>37447083
P I Z Z A
>>
>>37447083
Therefore, logically, you DON'T use the gym as a goddamned social club, you go there to do your WORK then you LEAVE, and be social somewhere else.

>>37447102
This.

>>37447129
>not when im raping them
Then, as previously stated, you are a violent asshole, a predator, an animal, and you must be dealth with: Arrest, jail, permanent criminal record, and if you resist too much, perhaps you don't even make it to a courtroom, perhaps you end up on a slab in the morgue.

..but of course you're just a dumb kid, trying too hard to be all edgy and shit, and probably can't even TALK to a female, let alone attack one, and say "Yes, ma'am" to your mother and teachers when they tell you to do something. But by all means, go right ahead embarassing yourself on the internet.
>>
>>37447083
False. Grills even gossip negatively about chads
"Teehee! that creepy hot dude approached me when I was 15! what a pedo eeewww"
Chad was butt mad when I told him
>>
>>37446719
its weird to go up to people in the gym asking for numbers
>>
>>37446424
>fisherman asking the fish how to fish

Straight girls don't know how to pick up straight girls. It is literally impossible for them to experience or relate to.
>>
>>37447203
he mentioned that he chatted her up for like a week to get to know her, not like right off the bat asked her for number which sounds fine to me. But even if Chad asked her for number not knowing how old she was, he should not have gotten labeled as a pedophile.
>>
Don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>37447166
This. /fit/ has this idea that CHAD is this perfect stud who all the girls drool over and he can get them just by opening his mouth, but that's not how it works in the real world.

I've seen the most handsome, tall, muscular guys get shit on by girls while average/ugly guys are pulling girls/getting numbers/positive responses etc..

There is more to it then looks.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.