[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is not too fit related but maybe few of you have experienced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1464294836047.jpg (537 KB, 2099x2200) Image search: [Google]
1464294836047.jpg
537 KB, 2099x2200
This is not too fit related but maybe few of you have experienced same difficulties as i have. Last week I started going to gym with a friend of mine. He is kinda fat but he has worked out before and I am a skeletor. I'm doing SS routine. Everytime I go to the gym I immediatelly go to squat rack, do my squats then other exercises. He just goes around, does 1 set of probably every possible exercise for bicepses, tricepses, and forearms. Basically by the time I am done with all my primary lifts (for example squats, dl, chinups). He has done nothing. I come to him and ask him what has he got left, he says everything; he is just done warming up. Mind you, this is after some 30 minutes of being in the gym. Then he keeps telling me which muscle i have not worked out this day and why my routine and diet is bad. I tell him to learn something about diet and exercise (i have linked sticky to him several times) but he keeps saying that I should train by that because some meathead344 wrote it.
I mostly just ignore his advices on my routine but really he is my friend and I dont want to come off like a complete jackass. What can I do to spend my time waiting for him usefully?
tl;dr: What are some "harmless" exercises that I can do after every day of SS besides those that are written there? I literally only need to fill time before my friend is ready to leave the gym.
>>
>>37442823
Do you do any ab work? Maybe work your abs while homeboy finishes his fourth arm day of the week.
>>
Why are you going to the gym with him? You have completely different goals and methods. A gymbro is someone that at least shares a similar goal and has overlap in methodology, so that there is some synergy in exercising together. Someone that flaps around circuit training will lose interest and stop regardless of what you do or say, but it's like telling them they chose the wrong major -- they'll never listen to your input until they have the advantage of hindsight.
>>
Hammer curls, wrist rolling and lat raises. Fucking love wrist rolling.
>>
>>37442910
>Someone that flaps around circuit training will lose interest and stop regardless of what you do or say
literally nothing wrong with circuit training if you can devote 60-90 minutes and you dont care about functional strength.you're delusioned by /fit/ memes.
>>37442823
hammer curls,planks,russian twists,dips,situps, back extensions,calf raises,the list is endless
>>
>>37442903
This. Exercise your abs laughing at his shitty routine.
>>
>>37442823
Also this is one of the greatest pics I have seen in my life. Why is her face cut off though? Full pic pls.
>>
>>37442823
Learn social skills
>>
>>37442977
>Also this is one of the greatest pics I have seen in my life
she is a fatty with small tits and hairy stomach.
if anything you're low test and attracted to a high testosterone hirsutism infested hambeast.
>>
>>37442977
No idea, I just saved it from another post.

>>37442910
Because he is a friend of mine. We agreed to go to the gym together. He is not really my 'gmybro', he never spots me on bench or anything(he says you should only work out with weight that you can do 15 reps with).
Anyway the question has been answered with
>>37442903
>>37442918
Thank you very much guys.
>>
>>37442977
Not a Wicked Weasel girl.
Can't remember a model with such hips working for the brand.
>>
File: 1347618401256.jpg (255 KB, 1700x1133) Image search: [Google]
1347618401256.jpg
255 KB, 1700x1133
>>37442977
https://twitter.com/Michelle_T_WW
used to post pics on /b/ as tripson
>>
File: booty.jpg-large.jpg (22 KB, 381x640) Image search: [Google]
booty.jpg-large.jpg
22 KB, 381x640
>>37443181
>https://twitter.com/Michelle_T_WW
>>
>>37442823

Cardio
>>
>>37443181
Wow, she even hopped on the bandwagon of mourning Ali's death. How low can you step for the attention?
>>
>>37444971
>a retweet must be attention whoring!
/r9k/ please go
>>
>>37444851
>cardio before lifting

enjoy your reverse gainz
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.