[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deer Antler Spray?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: deer-velvet-297x300.jpg (21 KB, 297x300) Image search: [Google]
deer-velvet-297x300.jpg
21 KB, 297x300
Been looking into this recently and it seems too good to be true. Enhanced recovery+ a bunch of other positive side effects with hardly and negatives. I wanna get some opinions of people who I know arent paid shills
>TLDR Thoughts on deer antler spray?
>>
>>37433668
It's shit.
>>
>>37433668
About as effective as witchcraft and homeopathy
>>
>>37433689
>>37433706
This fag said he gained 20 something lbs of muscle in 6 months on it tho?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncynnf1sfNA
>>
File: Deer Antler Spray Plus Bottles.jpg (23 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
Deer Antler Spray Plus Bottles.jpg
23 KB, 425x282
Anyone try this shit at all?
>>
There's this really cool thing called testosterone enanthate. It's cheap and works really really well.
>>
Supplement industry scam #4225256
>>
>>37433794
>testosterone enanthate
Couldnt this mess up your hormones though? Its said the deer antler spray has no long lasting affects on hormones
>>
>>37433668
http://www.pga.com/news/pga-tour/vijay-singh-admits-using-deer-antler-spray-says-he-unaware-it-banned

if they ban it, it's probably effective in SOME way.
>>
MUH pryons
>>
>>37433743
Believe eberytging you hear on the internet, especially ad videos trying to sell you a product, they cant POSSIBLY be lying
>>
>>37433823
That's how you know it doesn't work
>>
>>37433743
No he didn't, 20lbs of solid muscle would be a lot more noticeable than that, and there is no way he is 7.5% bf, 10% at the absolute lowest. He could've taken those pics the same day with increasing pumps and lifting up his arms to reveal more obliques. I will say that shaving his goatee and changing his pants to give the impression of passing time shows brains and commitment though. He's just shilling product with his half-decent natty body.
>>
>>37433843
The man has a point.
>>
>>37433936
I dont think some random pgajeet is enough evidence that the supplement is any good
>>
>>37433843
>>37433936
It is possible that there are some sprays that contain growth-hormone mimickers(or actual growth hormone) that you can "special order", or that someone is taking GH and blames it on deer antler spray. It is also possible that a substance similar to growth hormone is present but causes no physiological effects in humans but is banned anyway.

Bureaucracy is notoriously bad at listening to science or acting in a sensible manner.
>>
Is the IGF enough to make a difference?
>>
it has small amounts of igf-1
not worth the cost
>>
>>37433843
Just like corking bats. (Corking bats actually does nothing)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.