[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT cXhYHmOx8 how do i pr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 123.jpg (195 KB, 1093x549) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
195 KB, 1093x549
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTcXhYHmOx8
how do i primitive technology mode?
>>
>>37433502
A guy in my university class looks like that. Same size and everything. He eats ALOT. But, he is into long distance skiing. And does ALOT of cardio. At the gym or out running about every day in the week.
>>
Watched all of his videos with great joy. I ask myself questions all the time, like how do you make a fire in the woods or how is glass made. These videos get me started
>>
>>37433502
Thanks for posting this, didn't know about this channel.
>>
I watched some of this guy's stuff, he's awesome
Wish I could go live in the woods for a while
>>
Its the shoulders brah

big boulder shoulders
>>
>>37433502
hit sticks with stone axe x F
>>
>>37433502
> tfw you'll never know the satisfaction of rectifying the situation after forgetting to put a gate to your potato patch.
>>
I wonder where he lives where he's able to do all of this
>>
that can't be natty
>>
>>37434624
Australia if I'm not mistaken, he answered in the comments before
>>37434660
What? Why? It's nothing to roid for, looks achievable 1-2 years in natty
>>
>>37433502
he's a turbomanlet, can't be more than 5'7
>>
>>37433502
NIGGA I LOST THIS GUY'S NAME/YT ACCOUNT DAMNIT I LOVE YOU /FIT/

there is something really fucking hipnotic and invigorating about watching this man build shit from dirt and branches
>>
>>37433502
manual labor
>>
>>37434670
Are you fucking kidding me? He looks fine but still, he is mediocre compared to a guy who actually lifts.

This is achievable in 3 months if you start lean
>>
>>37434660

shoo shoo fatty
>>
>>37435005
>This is achievable in 3 months if you start lean

It can be, but mostly isn't.

The guy is clearly very fit, if you're fit from playing sports, hiking, manual labour etc. you won't need much lifting to look like him.
But if you never done any significant amount of physical activity in your life, it will take you a lot longer than 3 months for your body to take that shape.
>>
this is what happens when you lose contact with civilization and don't realize the "functional strength" meme is long gone
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.