[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't use them anon, they'll fuck your teeth up!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 91hW8+82w0L._SY355_.jpg (30 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
91hW8+82w0L._SY355_.jpg
30 KB, 355x355
>don't use them anon, they'll fuck your teeth up!
>they're fine anon, they work wonders for me!

Can we get a fucking proper answer on this for once? Whitening strips, are they safe to use?

I'm sick of a having yellowish teeth despite doing everything I am supposed to.
>>
>>37432377
If your teeth are healthy they are yellow
>>
>>37432377
they definitely work but they have been known to cause sensitivity in the teeth and burning on the gums.

it depends on the person so i guess you don't get a straight answer until you try.
>>
>>37432377
they will 100% make your teeth sensitive for a period. 30 minutes, an hour, half a day, it all depends on the person.
>>
White teeth actually aren't healthy and normal, OP. Your teeth should be discolored and a bit yellowed.

>2016
>still falling for the white teeth meme
>>
I have yellowish teeth, my dentist says my teeth are perfectly fine. I told him I don't like their color, and he showed me a color scheme of what's considered normal and they're apparently supposed to be yellowish naturally.

That said I asked about whitening and he said it's not worth it unless I am going to be going on TV or something similar.

I still can't help but feel self conscious by it considering the fact every fucking person I see out seems to have perfectly white teeth.
>>
>>37432377
My ex gf tried these and she said it didn't work
>>
>>37432377
shit works. when you're using them you'll want to spit alot since you can't swallow any of it.

I've never had any problems. the enamel MIGHT get more see through. but it's been years since I've used them.

I have a box ready to go.

use it until you see it fucking you up.
>>
>>37432377
used them, they make them whiter but they do make your teeth more sensitive. once a day for 30 minutes doesnt make them unbearable sensitive but it is noticeable
>>
>>37432377
I used a box of the Professional White, ordered from Amazon on sale, worked great
>>
>>37432377
Used them before. Sensitive during treatments to the point of painful throbbing, but I have sensitive teeth to start with. Cleared up a day or two after I finished tho. I'm a daily coffee drinker so I didn't see as much improvement as I would have liked but still noticeable. I used the 3d white toothpaste and mouthwash at the same time. Not sure if necessary, but I wanted to keep my bases covered.
>>37432466
Not sure what he's talking about, you can totally swallow when you're using them.
>>37432431
Also experienced gum burning towards the last few days of treatment.
>>
Your teeth will be sensitive but once you're done it's over.

Your teeth won't be "permanently" sensitive like a lot of virgins say.

Once you're done turning them white, all you need is whitening toothpaste to keep them white (which doesn't even cause sensitivity because of how diluted it is).
>>
i just used them on my top teeth since I chipped a bottom tooth and it would hurt to put the bottom layer on. Got lots of compliments on my white teeth whilst using them
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.