[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does hand-eye coordination have a lot do with physical strength?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Does hand-eye coordination have a lot do with physical strength? That is to say, can you be clumsy and still be strong? I'm a big girl (not fat/chubby, just curvy and quite tall) and I'm relatively pretty heavy so I suppose I have quite a bit of muscle mass. People often tell me I'm strong but I'm also very clumsy.

Does it make sense that I'm very clumsy but also pretty strong at the same time?
>>
please be london
>>
File: 4u.jpg (5 KB, 217x233) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
5 KB, 217x233
>>37432373
post pics fgt
>>
>>37432373
what I want to know is will lifting make me less clumsy?
>>
>>37432373
Since you seem to be incredibly simple minded I will put it as simply as I can.

strength and coordination have very little to do with each other.

Being strong will not make you less clumsy

Being less clumsy will not make you strong
>>
>>37432373
You are probably clumsy because your muscles are too weak to stabilize your mass.
Girls don't develop muscles like guys do, and you don't have "quite a bit of muscle mass" just because you're heavy. It's fat.
>>
>>37432373
uh who cares
>>
tits or gtfo
>>
>>37432373
Str and Dex are two different stats faggot.
>>
Why would hand-eye coordination have anything to do with muscle mass??? Dumbass question
>>
>>37433651
underrated
>>
>>37432373
Hand eye coordination has nothing to do with your strength it's your CNS
Lifting as well as playing sports that use the hands a lot will improve your hand eye. Even just bouncing a tennis ball of the wall and catching it with your other hand will help
>>
>>37433857
>>37434144
not OP, but I could see many potential reasons why they are related in direct and indirect ways. Strength for stabilization is, after all, a necessary ingredient for balance, and strength is also a matter of CNS function. So I think the OPs question is pretty legit (even tho probably nobody on this board has any good answer.)
>>
people with good genetics aren't clumsy

people with good genetics make best gains
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.