[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the /fit/est country and why is it Australia? >zyzz's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
What is the /fit/est country and why is it Australia?

>zyzz's country
>not jeff's country
>high % of lifters
>lots of high test women
>music festival dedicated just to showing off the gains you made since last year
>>
File: 1456005532952.jpg (83 KB, 312x400) Image search: [Google]
1456005532952.jpg
83 KB, 312x400
>>
>>37428270
australia doesn't actually exist though
>>
There's fat kunce everywhere and they cancelled that music festival. Barely anyone actually exercises. We did no sports at all when I was in high school. Americans lift actual weights in high school! That would never happen here, you'd have the Angry Mothers Brigade or some shit down there immediately, complaining about 'we pay you to expand their brains, not their biceps!'.
>>
How easy is it to get test there? Kiwi bro here.
>>
>>37428270
>summer all year round
>singlets everyday to show off your gains
>girls cant wear THICK and heavy clothing to disguise their body

>>37428307
pretty easy we have some of the HIGHest TEST women
>>
>>37428307
Pretty easy to get a hot test injection in prison which is where you'll end up if you try to get evil steroids in Australia
>>
What is this meme about australians being /fit/

Everyone's literally skinnyfat, just like everywhere else in the world.
>>
>>37428270
Pretty sure Thailand has the most high test girls
>>
File: half of sydney.jpg (144 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
half of sydney.jpg
144 KB, 650x488
>>37428328
>>
>>37428360
How much of a DYEL are you to think those people are actually aesthetic?

They're all builtfat/borderline skinnyfat
>>
>>37428270
>lots of high test women

Why is this? It's something I've noticed. Very widely-built, huge ass/titties, etc.
>>
>Tfw live in Finland
>tfw chicks are skinny or fat, never high test
>>
>>37428360
>we ran a shitty overpriced underdosed cycle and did some incline dumbbell presses a few times
>>
>>
>>37428300

What shit school did you go to?
>>
Everyone knows Australia is penis paradise
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.