[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey you faggots, is everything you do just to look good? don
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: rocky-gym (1).png (397 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
rocky-gym (1).png
397 KB, 618x412
Hey you faggots, is everything you do just to look good? don't you work out to be able to accomplish something?

Whatever.

Streaming Rocky.

Something you all should see, you jabronis.

original livestream.com/binaryghosts
>>
i wanna be strong and ginormous tbqhtbh
>>
>>37427607
But for what? why?
>>
i wanna look good and be physically capable for the sports i play

it's a bit of both

you only get one shot and all that shit people say bla bla bla
>>
>>37427620
cause i don't wanna fit through doorways

idk why really i just really want to be huge, was skelly when i started a year ago and now i'm pretty good but i feel small

i'll always feel small, no matter how much i have to turn to go into my bedroom or how much i have to crunch down to fit into a car
>>
>>37427626
but shouldn't the sport capability come first?
Aesthetic comes as a byproduct, does it not?
>>
>>37427627
i guess i just wanna be a role model, like one of those guys you can't take your eyes off of because they have such a presence, i feel like it'll make up for my small personality to have a big physical presence

i want to be the guy you see and think 'i want to be as big as him one day'
>>
Anyway, I miss my Muay Thai gym. Fuck...I miss boxing in general.
>>
File: 1-EvIbWobuGB6BJ3_U4emdcg.png (198 KB, 600x320) Image search: [Google]
1-EvIbWobuGB6BJ3_U4emdcg.png
198 KB, 600x320
Apollo Creed, Best boxer?

I don't mean to make light of things.

We have lost the greatest to grace the sport, Muhammad Ali, tonight
>>
come on. all you faggots are really only doing it for how good you look?
>>
>>37427916
I-I just like to lift heavy things and put them down again

Looks are a bonus, but not the main reason I train. Doesn't mean I won't cut for summer and do muh curls and lateral raises tho :^)
>>
five fucking eggs. could you drink five fucking eggs?
>>
now its time for Rocky 2.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.