[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop gyno?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: gyno-911.jpg (70 KB, 620x395) Image search: [Google]
gyno-911.jpg
70 KB, 620x395
Hi guys, when I shred I always end up with gyno. Any ideas on how to stop it?
>>
>>37426847
if you take a hydraulic press to your gyno you can flatten it out after ~1 hour of it being under force. this effectively eliminates the swelling of the breast tissue
>>
>>37426847
caber
>>
>>37426847

Surgery
>>
>>37426847
rub them and post vid.
>>
>>37426863
Yeah or a car
>>
>>37426847
balcony bro's looking bigger ey
>>
>>37426903
absolutely. if you could get a car to drive over your tit and sit on it for a while, you'd flatten out 100%.
>>
>>37426847
Stop roiding.

That'll fix it anon
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 566x767) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 566x767
>>37426883
Sadly nope.
Been on for 10 months, no results.
>>
I've had it since I entered puberty and still have it now at 20. Are there medication like maybe pills that could get rid of it or is surgery the only option?
>>
>>37430313
Tamoxifen or Raloxifen might get rid of it, but if you've had it a while you will probably need surgery to get rid of it entirely.
>>
>>37430342
Thx mein freund
>>
>>37430372
you need to stay on it for like 3+ months

if you google it there are studies done

raloxifen had the best results, tamoxifen is still good though
>>
>>37430390
Not the guy you replied to, but how could some kind of estrogen "controller", if you will, actually disintegrate tissue thats already grown inside your body?
>>
>>37430313
I have titties as well, same shoe as you, used to be fat during puberty and they stayed.

What I found is you can't get rid of it without surgery, but you can make it less apparent. Do a lot of incline bench press, your upper pecs will get phat and your gyno tissue looks like it's muscle (some of it at least).

And of course the bigger you are in general, the smaller your tits will look
>>
>>37430778
Do the gyno dissapear when you moisturize it or when you pinch your nipples? When I do this my nipples get to their normal size, same when they're wet. It's just annoying as fuck to have to constantly pinch my nipples whenever I'm topless
>>
two shotgun blasts
>>
>>37431924
This happens to me aswell. I think it's the skin tightening that causes the gyno to appear gone. Water also help, but I think it's because of the temperature.
I'm always the first one into the water when we're bathing.
>tfw at mountain hike and everyone wanna take a shirtless pic in the snow
>I crack the ice and take a dip in the pond
>woah badass
They must never know my secret
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.