[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
I need your help /fit/
>>
We don't help niggers.
>>
I just started lifting two days ago, did mostly upper body with the free weights. My arms were just a little sore yesterday but when I woke up today I couldn't bend my arms. I had my arms in 90 degrees all the time and I look like a fucking t-rex. Anybody can share your experience or tips on this?
>>
>>37426028
First time lifting hurts a ton. Your muscles are sore because you never trained them. Disappears over time
>>
>>37426028
Take some ibuprofen and wait it out it should last like two days tops it's called doms

Keep lifting you won't experience it after your third workout or so it's just your body adjusting to the sudden influx of work on the muscles it goes away
>>
>>37425987
yoyo, check out this board

>>>/r9k/

you sound like a loser, but not a weightlifting type loser which is what we're all about son. good luck!
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-23-04-02-18.png (254 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-23-04-02-18.png
254 KB, 720x1280
You think YOU have problems?
>>
>>37426243
Kek, how is this even possible
>>
>>37426243
It might be believable but you went full retard on the pull/chinups.
>>
>>37426243
and you shall be known as POWER LOGS
>>
>>37426110
This.

Keep it up man. Just wait till you work your legs. The simple process of sitting down down will hurt like hell. Today was my first day lifting in several years and mentally preparing myself for the burn that will come with a vengence
>>
>>37426243
please post a picture of yourself for science
>>
>>37426243
SS claims another victim
>>
Its like you faggots think girls doesnt like a joozy ass as much as we do, you retards.
>>
>>37426028
Maybe its because you did long rep (15 -20 ?) with low lbs (kg), so you didnt feel your muscle working but he was, and you pushed him way too far.
Focus on a 4x5 (or 4x8 if you're pretty good) with better control on every rep, and some decent lbs (kg).

By the way, dont forget to warm up, do the rep with empty dumbel or barbell first, like 2x8 of warm up with empty bar is good for a beginner

And eat water, and stretch up after your training session.
>>
File: do ss.jpg (85 KB, 640x615) Image search: [Google]
do ss.jpg
85 KB, 640x615
>>37426243
Noice
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.