[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you start unironically saying "it's sick it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1454984174316.jpg (33 KB, 319x440) Image search: [Google]
1454984174316.jpg
33 KB, 319x440
>tfw you start unironically saying "it's sick it's piss" under your breath sometimes

ITT: habits gained from /fit/
>>
>>37424141

>liking men
>>
>>37424141

Every time I watch a Delray Misfits video I'm reminded of what exactly not to do to achieve my fitness goals

I watched a video where they were doing legs and Lenny was squatting like 2pl8 but was literally bending his knees slightly and then standing up. That was one rep.

It also serves as a reminder to never visit Florida. It's basically Bizarro California.
>>
>>37424141

I do this in my head a lot.
I also sort of envy the life of Genova with his meme following sickening really.
>>
constantly calling my friends silly manlets or lanklets depending on their height
>>
>>37424198

Lenny has literally never completed a squat
Richard has the shittiest form for every fucking lift
Chuck does retarded shit like 30 sets of bench for 5
JT used to literally make up exercises
Brad has no lower body strength, never seen him squat.
and of course there's Janoy who has never completed a work out in his life.

Pretty much only Viktor and black Andrew lift properly in that group.
>>
>>37424269
jay masters is strong
>>
>>37424281

and then throws up after a single rep.
His bench is fucking mighty though mirin.
>>
>>37424294
you'd throw up too if you were living off of pineapple juice, captain morgan, and tranny prostitutes breh
>>
>>37424315

Don't think Jay is into trannies. I think that's just Leonard.

Are there any videos of Jay deadlifting? If he can do a 500lb bench with relative ease I want to know what his deadlift is like.
>>
>>37424237
I also kind of envy Genova/Chris-chan in a weird way
>>
>>37424141
>it's a fleshlight episode
>>
>>37424420
I don't remember deadlifting but he was doing 3pl8 pendlay rows
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.