[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chia vs Flax seeds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: chiaflax.jpg (84 KB, 560x400) Image search: [Google]
chiaflax.jpg
84 KB, 560x400
Which is better? Which does /fit/ consume? Why?
The macros are almost identical, the taste in both is indifferent, the price of Flax here is about 4€/kg while chia is about 10€/kg. What is the catch? I logged both in cronometer and at a first glance the micros seem identical as well.What am I missing?
>>
Chia, flax is full of phytoestrogens
>>
>>37422635
This.
Flax is one of the only foods with more phytoestrogens than soy.
>>
>>37422635
>phytoestrogens
Redpill me on those. Half the internet days you're making yourself a traps, the other half days that since they mimic the real estrogen but are not real estrogen, they are... received (?) by the estrogen receptors but without actually pussifying you.
I don't know what to believe guys, I am a simple minded man who just wants to make it.
>>
How about hemp hearts? More proteins but less fiber and omega 3s. I usually throw a bit of chia, flax, and hemp hearts into my smoothies.
>>
Both are memes. I occasionally add them both to my morning shakes though.
>>
>>37422668
Flax and sunflower seeds/oil are shit man.
>>
>>37422698
Where I am from, hemp and cannabis are literally the same word. I don't even know how to google it.
>>37422825
Amazingly insightful response.
>>
>>37422591

Chia seeds taste better and are easier to add to stuff but flax seeds are way cheaper
>>
>>37422859
Hemp is the male cannabis plant.

>>37422668
And there's actually counter evidence for foods with phytoestrogens producing estrogenic effects or losing natural male T.
http://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/abstract
>>
>>37422883
>Hemp is the male cannabis plant.
I literally have to go in a bio shop and ask for "cannabis dress" in my language. That sounds weird. Am I being a faggot?
Thanks for the meta analysis on phytoestrogens though.
>>
>>37422953
>cannabis dress
What
Seeds*
I got a new phone and the autocorrector is dysfunctional as fuck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.