[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlets, whats your excuse for not naturally increasing your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 634x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 634x328
Manlets, whats your excuse for not naturally increasing your height?

http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2012/11/22/a-grow-bics-class-with-fitness-trainer-pierre-pozzuto-of-fitness-chain-gymbox-claims-to-increase-height-through-microfractures/
>>
Fucking hell. Was that article written by a foreigner or a retard?

The grammar is terrible.
>>
orrrr you could just stop being delusional and work with what you have

(and also check for bad posture, I'm going from 5'6.5 to 5'7.5 just from fixing my shitty posture, maybe even 5'8)
>>
>>37421720
i'm going from filthy manlet to fithy manlet. hooray you
>>
>>37421637
>literally a rack
kek
>>
>>37421637
>some weird ass looking troll
>is clearly into bdsm
>has a rack
>legally tortures insecure people in the gym while others are watching
>they also give him money for it
You can achieve anything. That is the message.
>>
>>37421637
>Yes I'd like a ticket to Snap City. One way please
>>
>>37421720
how did you fix your posture? Mine is pretty bad from sitting behind the computer most of the day, and I was thinking of going to yoga classes since I heard they help
>>
>>37425097
would like to know that too, posture has gone to shit due to final exams and my back hurts like im close to snap city
>>
>>37425192
Get a big elastic band from amazon or a sports goods store and grab the band with both hands then lift it up and behind your back, rotating your palms upward for thoracic extension. Do a couple sets of that, it feels so good. Do it regularly throught the day. You wont mind doing it, you'll like it. It helps.
>>
>>37425214
You mean the exercise "shoulder dislocators"? (yeah stupid name, i know) Just tried for stretching yet, gotta try this more regularly then
>>
>>37421637

The only natural way to increase height is some fucking serious surgery in Switzerland or some shit where they snap the legs and place some metal rods in.

You are a cripple for like half a year afterwards but you get at least an extra 3 inches.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.