[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys give shit advice, you know that? I came here 2 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: b4f.jpg (24 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24 KB, 600x451
You guys give shit advice, you know that?

I came here 2 years ago as a skinny fat asking for advice.

I got:

> hurr duurrr eat big to get big
> no skellies

So I bulked.

I looked like shit, and felt like shit.

Now after cutting, I feel and look so much better.

Tl; dr: bulging muscles are not what everyone is after.
>>
>>37419179
Bulking so your body can have an abundance of resources to work from rather than being on a calorie deficit and not having enough :)
>>
>>37419179
Should've made your goals more clear op
>>
>I was fat and then I bulked because you gotta eat big to get big
>this made me fatter

fucking /fit/!
>>
>>37419179
>>37419276
Read the fucking sticky don't listen to the opinions these people give
>>
>>37419179
Maybe you should analyze and adapt to your situation instead of living blindly by other people's advice for two entire years.
>>
> visiting /fit for anything other than hightest threads

Not gonna make it
>>
>>37419179
You look great after your cut because you bulked first.
>>
>>37419179
I'm so glad I figured that bulk and cut are just memes.. Bulking is nothing but an excuse to be fat and undisciplined for several months at a time.

Good diet and consistent workouts is all one needs to reshape and maintain good shape.
>>
>>37419398
No.....i would never suggest that to a skinny fat

>>37419440

This
>>
>>37419179
>taking advice from /fit/

it's 4chan, what the fuck were you expecting you fucking troglodyte
>>
>>37419179
skinny&fat
>/fit tells you to bulk
>you bulk
big&fat
>then you cut
big&low bf%
'feel and look so much better'

how was this the wrong thing to do
>>
>>37419544
>how was this the wrong thing to do
It's not as healthy as slowly getting big and not getting fat at all. However, it is by all accounts a faster way to get big.

So it just comes down to how quickly one wishes to reach their goals.
>>
>>37419179
>Now after cutting, I feel and look so much better.
only because you bulked you retard. If you had cut you would have come here two years later complaining about the opposite.
>>
>>37419612
change your name to Stupid Fucking Doctor Obvious
>>
>>37419179
>tldr
go back to the fitness reddit board
>>
>>37419179
>I'm a stupid ungrateful idiot
there, shortened and fixed your post.
>>
>>37419654
My bad. I wasn't trying to be so obvious, I must have missed the part where everyone was talking about those goals:time/health factor.
>>
>>37419179
kek you are DYEL
that means you look like shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.