[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I going to die, bros? > 6' 2" > 158 lbs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: RattlingIntensifies.jpg (58 KB, 1552x873) Image search: [Google]
RattlingIntensifies.jpg
58 KB, 1552x873
Am I going to die, bros?

> 6' 2"
> 158 lbs
>>
File: pepe cone.jpg (75 KB, 534x806) Image search: [Google]
pepe cone.jpg
75 KB, 534x806
you may already be dead
>>
>>37415524
give pic. Handholds can be pretty shit
>>
>>37415524
are those accurate?
>>
File: Fug.png (374 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Fug.png
374 KB, 1280x1280
>>37415546
>>37415549

They used to just error out for me, I figured after two months of regular lifting I'd have some bodymass for it to actually get a reading with. I'll see about getting a pic.
>>
File: Straightouttaaushwitz.jpg (181 KB, 577x727) Image search: [Google]
Straightouttaaushwitz.jpg
181 KB, 577x727
>>
>>37415524
how the fuck did you get 20.3 sex in your skeletonic state?
>>
>>37415777

Fuck if I know, that's why I was asking
>>
>>37415549
I wouldn't put too much faith in them. My GP used one to measure me a few days ago and it came up with 9.5% bf. He didn't seem surprised but i had my doubts seeing as i have a double chin and no control around sugar. I can even grab a whole handful of fat on my belly.
>>
>>37416260
Can you see your abs?
>>
>>37415524

what do you usually eat in a day?

o_o
>>
>>37415592
definitely not 4% bf, closer to 10% id say
>>
I have been told that they are inaccurate but prove to be an accurate way of measuring change in bf%

ie. it may be wrong, but it is a an accurate way of seeing change in body composition

is this true?
>>
>>37416304
I have fuckall for some sort of calorie tracking system. I probably should get on that. I'm not eating like an anorexic though, I stuff my face pretty regularly and I've been eating very good lately.

>>37416305
Yeah, I figured it was probably wiggin out on me. I think Brad Pitt had like.. 7%? For fight club and he was fucking cut as shit.
>>
>>37416326

ya you should definitely track your calories and nutrients to make sure you're not deficient in any vitamins, minerals, or lipids.

https://cronometer.com/ is pretty useful for that imo :)
>>
>>37415549
No.
>>
>>37416332
Cheers mate, I'll give it a try. Any idea how to factor in some of the more nebulous stuff? For example, I had five plates of sushi (all different stuff) for dinner tonight. How do I even begin to track that?
>>
>>37416286
Absolutely not. I'm assuming im actually between 15 and 20%. I can easily feel them through my belly fat but there's no way to see.
>>
>>37416358

There are quite a few different sushi options which will give you a pretty good estimate or you could work out how much seaweed, rice, and fish/meat you ate from the total amount if you want a more accurate estimate.
>>
>>37416368
Damn, you're not kidding. This is a robust program. I appreciate the tip
>>
>>37416381

no worries man :)
>>
>>37415777
I kekd, underrated post anon, nice one.
>>
Doing a rough estimate of today's activities, it has me at about a 1200 caloric deficit. That's pretty good to know, god damn. And here I thought I was eating a lot. I'm like a reverse fat person fuck
>>
>>37416326
yeah those handheld bf test are usually garbage. Ive heard that they can be up to 8% off
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.