[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 11
File: wut.jpg (310 KB, 1278x717) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
310 KB, 1278x717
Can someone explain this ? This man is homeless. Yeah, he has a super low body fat %, but look how ripped he is. How is this possible? Aren't homeless people starving?
>>
here's the video btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpTeiSKiCgc
>>
>>37415321
Genetics are a thing you fucking morons. I have buddies that literally don't workout at all aside from recreational sports and eat nothing but fast food and most of /fit would claim that they arent natty
>>
>>37415321
He looks as jacked as maybe Bruce Willis did in the 80s. He's just low bf%.
>>
>>37415332

yeah it's mostly genetics. i have a friend who drinks every weekend, smokes everyday, eats very unhealthy and never works out who's extremely lean and muscular.
>>
>>37415412
>>37415332
Its ALOHA GENETICS, something you BETA GYMCELS wouldnt know about
>>
Wtf at all the responses in this thread. The man clearly is not starving. If he was starving he couldn't have that kind of mass or the energy to work out. He gets food somewhere. He probably isn't exactly "homeless" and couch surfs or gets food/help from friends/relatives/admirers/welfare/etc.
>>
>implying this isn't bait intended high views
>>
hes on gear apparently
>>
>>37415321
Did you miss a bunch of supplements laying on the ground, and a protein shake
>>
>>37415321
This homeless CHAD is FRAME pizza every day while HEIGHT FACE and you're basically stupid.
>>
>>37415332
CHAD is HOMELESS and doesn't eat PIZZA while you work out FIVE times a week and still can't get laid.
>>
>>37415322

All those half reps and random movements.

Okay clearly I failed. I can planche and front lever and eat good but dont like like that.
>>
>>37415321
What are food stamps for $500 Alex?

In my state if you have a place of residence you have to jump through hoops to get them but if you're homeless you get them instantly and nigh unconditionally.

Used to be friends with a former homeless alcoholic and he said in any major city in this state, you'll never go hungry or go without clothing as a homeless person, but if it's any time but winter getting shelter space will suck.

I see people bragging about making nutritious meals that meet their macros on a budget all the time, it's definitely not impossible.
>>
File: Advanced Autism.jpg (94 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Advanced Autism.jpg
94 KB, 400x400
>Is dirty, homeless, and living on the streets
>Instead of looking for a job he's training for a bodybuilding competition that will give him nothing except for bragging rights

Holy shit this guy is autistic!
>>
>>37415321
>>37415322

"Can you spare some change for roids?"
>>
File: image.gif (85 KB, 1044x626) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
85 KB, 1044x626
>>37415433
Aloha genetics, you say?
>>
AIDS patients get prescribed Testosterone. Watch Bigger, Faster, Stronger. There's a yoked aids patient in there too talking about how it helps keep him healthy.
>>
He has AIDS so he gets prescription steroids.
>>
>homeless people
>starving
Ah, to be young and naive
>>
>>37415534
>>37415542
Do they still give them to him in France even though he's homeless?
>>
>>37415321
theres a bunch of people like this in france. he is living in the streets because of his "philosophy" or some jackshit, he isn't actually poor.
>>
>How is this possible?
Bodyweight training and probably he was already ripped.

>Aren't homeless people starving?
Dude getting either food, or money for food is easy as fuck.
>>
ITT: Teenagers from America.

How can you not know anything about France? Jesus.
>>
>>37415560
This.

I had way more food when I was homeless. They literally give the shit away at shelters.
>>
File: whew.gif (2 MB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
whew.gif
2 MB, 375x375
>>37415322
dat protein shake at 3:00
>>
>>37415531
DAE LE THORNBERRY????
>>
>>37415321
I have buddies that literally don't workout at all aside from vidya and eat nothing but strong black coffee and sparkling water and most of /fit would claim that they are homo for them
>>
>All these "I have friends that do nothing but are fit" posts
No, your friends are just so skinny that they show a six pack just from the lack of fat they have, they're still skinny DYELs
>>
>>37415321
CHAD
>>
>>37416865

they are still very aesthetic though, that's the point. i've never had a six pack and i've been skeleton all my life.
>>
>>37415321

he spend his money on test not crack
>>
>>37415436
That's kind of the definition of homeless... As in no home of your own you fucking idiot
>>
>>37416865
Nah man.

Lifting for close to two years now. Decent/intermediate lifts according to /fit/

I'd say I look decent, people sometimes tell me I have nice arms.

After my cut I'm starting to have visible abs.

But I have a friend who legit has never been to the gym in 4 years, he's 22 years old and he's shredded. All he does is play soccer sometimes and that's it. But he does it rarely. He drinks a lot, goes out a lot, has a beer every other day after work (he works in an office, it's not physically straining) and I was telling him how I recently hit 90kg bench and he said "What? I used to be able to bench that when I was 17" I didn't believe him, so me and him went to the gym and he legit benched 100kg for 8 reps and said that it wasn't that difficult.

He's 6'2, he's got massive arms, like honestly - he doesn't even workout and he's got massive biceps, very defined triceps and very broad shoulders. He's got a visible six pack and a very "full" looking chest and he doesn't workout at all. He said he does some push ups and crunches at home sometimes and that's it. He told me he can do 30 pullups because he did it once a couple of weeks ago as a dare from a co-worker. People refuse to admit it, but genetics and early age sports play a MASSIVE part in people's appearances and strength levels. He play soccer since he was 7 until he was 14, "lifted weights" (aka fucked around) since he was 15/16 until he was 18, spent a good two years partying non-stop at university and is now still in top physical condition with no effort at all.
>>
>>37416823
It's not thorn berry tho
>>
>>37417099
This

Genetics and playing sports early really make a difference compared to us fucktards who spent our time on vidya and shit
>>
>>37415321
He's homeless. He doesn't have shit to do all day except lift. He gets free meals from the soup kitchen and eats tins of bean for protein. People probably started giving him protein powder for free after they found out he was lifting.
>>
>>37417099
well he did train you retard, and that makes a big difference. also he probably trains by himself, he at least does basic bodyweight shit like push ups, handstand push ups and pull ups every once in while.

doesn't mean he has good genetics, just that genetics alone can't help do all that shit
>>
>>37417131
He said he only does push ups, none of that other shit you mentioned. 10 pushups for 3 sets every once in a while isn't going to make you shredded.

>well he did train you retard, and that makes a big difference

Yeah, what 4/5 years ago?

>doesn't mean he has good genetics, just that genetics alone can't help do all that shit

Then explain to me how a guy who eats like shit, drinks a lot, sleeps 5-7 hours a day and doesn't workout has a better body then most people I know who do workout? Explain how he's stronger than 90% of the people in my gym (and on /fit/) without lifting any weights for close to five years.
>>
>>37417144
arnold lifted 2 hours a day every day. this guy probably did the same.

How many people in your gym could claim the same?
>>
>>37417174
Arnold was on massive amounts of steroids from the age of 16 and he was a genetic freak.
>>
>>37415321
He's french, no one starves in France. He has welfare. And all kinds of freebies by people in the streets.
>>
>>37417174
A lot of people do that and still look like shit you mong
>>
Dude is homeless and on creatine and whey

heh, priorities
>>
>>37415373
>implying he has no muscle and just low BF
>>
>>37415322
fucking people are amazing. he doesn't have a fucking house to live in but he's still narcissistic.
>>
So that's who the Piano was talking about.

https://youtu.be/UXvnS0xXx9M?t=1m38s
>>
>>37417197
>a lot of people
you mean women
>>
>>37415468
I laughed so hard it was kinda yelling at the same time
>>
>>37417099
>mirin dubs
Your "friend" was, is on PEDs m80
>>
>>37417099
This is what I'm going to do once I get jacked.

>lifting weights? Nah, I mostly just do push-ups and situps.
>*whatever I benched a couple days ago* Yeah, I do a lot of push-ups every 3 days so I could probably bench that
>deadlifting? I lifted my grandpa's coffin when I was alone with it so I could probably deadlift at least 3 plates? How much did you say that was?

And then just eat a lot only when out with friends when I'm on a cut so they can wonder how I keep my sixpack.
>>
I have a friend who doesn't workout and swears he never even does pushups, yet he has a toned massive chest. He even has the christmas tree you get from deadlifting. Science can't even explain it. HE SWEARS GUYS
>>
>>37415322
>aids patient
TRT
>>
>>37415321
>>37415322
>Homeless
>Have spare money to wax all his body
>Have spare money to buy suplements
>Have spare money to buy protein
>Have spare money to feed dogsbros

10/10 This guy have his priorities right. But he is not poor nor natty.
>>
>>37416845

black coffee and water contain no calories (black coffee at most has 1-2)
>>
File: 1462733903654.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
1462733903654.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>>37415321
>has more muscle mass than people who've been eating good food for years
>looks like he shaves his hair too
>his tan is very obviously achieved by a tanning station
>"hurr durr hes homeless lol xd amirite"

why do people not see reason?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJmCUSb-ZVo&feature=youtu.be
you can manage to find amazing food in the city just buy sifting through garbage. this guy rummages around garbage in NYC and finds enough food for probably a month, and its good quality shit too
>>
>>37415321
>>37415322
04:09 in: you see whey and creatine
02:11 in: he could maybe afford to live in a tiny apartment

He simply chose to live in the streets. If you were doing bodyweight 24/7 with whey and creatine and nothing else to do with your life, you'd probably be pretty lean and "shredded".

Is that an achievement?

Also, he has AIDS (probably just HIV positive), do you really envy him? Do you really want to look at him as an example to follow?
>>
>>37415456

This, he has a prescription for test.
>>
>>37416823
that's rocket power u retart
>>
>>37415520
he has his priorities right
>>
>>37416629
Lmfao because our public school system is designed to keep us retarded and prevent us from kicking old retards out of their jobs because they're useless . I'm 50% French and I can't tell you a thing about France. Our advanced courses and systems are good but wow public high school is a daycare because you aren't a legal citizen until 18. My HS as a school of 2000 and we had wood shop and sticker/shirt printing (comm tech) and NO other trade class. Hell weight training was the single biggest influence on my life from high school. If i spent HS years training to be an athletic trainer id be one for years. But no they keep you dumb, they push you to go to college not understanding the current college macroeconomics. The average parent here thinks getting a degree means anything. In reality 90% of americans end up answering a phone for a job. Regardless of college education.

WW1 was mostly france vs germany right? I only know this from the one advnced course i took ever.
>>
>>37419833
Upper kek, did you take non-AP courses? No wonder you didn't make it.

>going to a university that's not Ivy League
You played yourself.
>>
>>37415321
homeless people shoot heroin. no reason he can't find and shoot test too.
>>
>>37415520
>looking for a job

you cant get a job when youre homeless
>>
>>37415321
>Aren't homeless people starving?

Not necessarily. You can actually make six figures begging on street corners if you work at it. There are people who literally do this instead of working a job.
>>
>>37415332
Just like being fat
>>
>>37419879
>believing in university and the Ivy League meme
You played yourself
>>
>>37417099
> Decent/intermediate lifts according to /fit/

are you really going to trust /fit/ to tell you when you have actually accomplished something? have you learned nothing?

symmetricstrength . com
go there and see if you're intermediate.
>>
>>37415321
I thought 4chan said nothing but niggers have aids or some dumb shit like that
>>
>>37417099
I'll take shit that never happened for 4 scoops, /r9k/
>>
>>37419833
>WW1 was mostly france vs germany right? I only know this from the one advnced course i took ever.

wouldn't call it a world war if it was just that, check the fucking wikipedia, there's dozens of countries involved
>>
>>37420293
>symmetricstrength . com
>intermediate after 3 months
>proficient legs after 5
>>
>>37417481
>deadlifting? I lifted my grandpa's coffin when I was alone with it so I could probably deadlift at least 3 plates? How much did you say that was?

:'(
>>
i keep you people that you dont need supra-maximal amounts of protein!!

and ffs, protein powder is the dehyrated semen of demonic jews. it is literally cancer.

when will you wake up to this!
>>
>>37415322
I remember reading on rebbit that the neighborhood + church would give him food and money in exchange for cleaning litter in the neighborhood and being a sort of nighwatchman
>>
>>37415456

he has AIDS so he'll be on roids, without a doubt
>>
>>37419933
Yeah you can, you autist.
I'm a case manager at a shelter and some people here work 2-3 jobs
>>
>>37415322
But what do his legs look like?
>>
>>37415321
>Homeless
>Starving

Where I'm from there is multiple places for homeless people to eat and get food.
>>
>>37417099
Nope never happened
>>
>>37417382
Hello tumblr
>>
>>37415468
funniest thing i've seen on this board in a while
>>
>>37415488
It is all he has, drop everything in your life but lifting, see where it gets you.
>>
>>37415322
>Creatine addiction claims another victim.
>>
>>37415520
Wagecucks, when will they learn the joys on NEETdom?
>>
>>37419619
>Also, he has AIDS (probably just HIV positive), do you really envy him? Do you really want to look at him as an example to follow?

if he has AIDS it means he had sex. so yea I envy him
>>
>>37425610
>you only get AIDS from sex
>>
>>37417594
>He even has the christmas tree you get from deadlifting.
What did he mean by this
>>
>>37426468
Ripped back. It looks like a christmas tree at low bf%
>>
Can somebody post me the no-weights training progression? I remember it was a black wallpaper with a bald dude doing stuff in the pictures
>>
File: POSTER FINAL-page-001.jpg (303 KB, 601x1600) Image search: [Google]
POSTER FINAL-page-001.jpg
303 KB, 601x1600
>>37428507
I don't have high res.
>>
File: 1442239912342.jpg (1 MB, 3060x1628) Image search: [Google]
1442239912342.jpg
1 MB, 3060x1628
>>37428507

here's something
>>
>>37428526
I was looking for the high res of this, actually:
>>37428521
But thanks anyway
>>
>>37428526
>that pic
For ants
>>
File: Poster.jpg (2 MB, 2481x6600) Image search: [Google]
Poster.jpg
2 MB, 2481x6600
>>37428521
>>37428536
Next time you find something, reverse google it and search for all resolutions.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/Civilization+v+declaration+of+friendship/funny-pictures/5663297/6
>>
File: tree.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
tree.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
>>37426468
>>37427002
>>
>>37417099
Dude, im shredded, most people would consider me a chad. I meticulously watch what i eat and drink during the weekdays, so when weekend comes i can smash 10 beers and then get a doner kebab afterwards. My scrawny friends and female friends are like "omg i can't believe you look so good when you eat like shit and drink like an irishman". Me not wanting to look autistic just say "yeah must be genetics and the fact i used to play ice hockey".

People wanting to find an easy excuse to why they look like dogshit accept it and are like "there's no point in trying with my shitty genes".
If all of what you say is true then i can bet you everything i own that he goes to the gym and watches what he eats, but that dosent sound as fun and impressive so he just lets your delusions run free.
>>
So what? Roids are not expensive anyway.
>>
>>37415459
Under rated meta meme kek. 10/10 would wew again
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.