[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bored of chicken breast, and I think I cooked it every style
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: trump.png (1 MB, 715x675) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
1 MB, 715x675
Bored of chicken breast, and I think I cooked it every style and im pretty tired of it, also bored of steak. Im a picky eating and running out of options, wat do?
>>
>>37412264
cannibalism????
>>
>>37412264
Chicken thighs.
Pork loin.
Salmon.
Whey isolate.
If you are too stupid to feed yourfuckingface the nutrients it requires, just fucking kys.

Eating clean is a meme, them sat fats are good for gains and test. Just eat food like a hooman been you autist, if you are getting insufficient fiber, micronutrients, or minerals, suppliment that shit, if you aren't ignore that.

This shit is really as simple as simple could be, tracking macros isnt rocket appliances
>>
Fish. salmon is delicious. talapia tastes like whatever you cook it as.
>>
>>37412327
I dont eat pork except bacon, and I dont like pieces of fish. I do like shell fish though
>>
Anyone have some good healthy buffalo wings or boneless wings recipes?
>>
Tuna, Once.

Then go back and appreciate how great chicken is.
>>
>>37413196
I like the buffalo sauce tuna in the packets
>>
>>37412335
This. I eat a pound of salmon daily
>>
Tuna steaks have great macros and calories for a cut.

Salmon has great macros and calories for a bulk.

Pick your poison.
>>
I don't ever eat chicken, I just get lots of cheap fish fillets from markets in my city. Fish is really versatile and I use a bunch of different seasonings.

If you have an oven you can make fish taste delicious in many different ways.
>>
I'll pile on with what the others are saying.

As a bodybuilder you should learn to love fish.

I eat Talapia more than I eat chicken. Tuna (canned, and the occasional steak), Salmon, and cod are also mainstays.

Mercury poison is also mostly a meme.
>>
>>37413196
>>37413196
>>37413196
Under rated <3
>>
Im not sure what the word is? Anyway, the "forearm" of a pig, the Radius bone.
Get a pot, about 3 litres.
Brown some onions, carrots and garlic in butter, throw in some thyme and parsley, let them fry in the butter for a minute or two.
(Keep the heat low to not let the butter solids darken and burn.)
Add a pint of broth, doesnt matter which, s'long as it's tasty, half a pint of good ale. (something not too bitter - or the bitterness is gonna get overwhelming as you reduce the pot's contents.)
Keep it at a low boil without lid for as long as it takes the broth/beer to reduce untill thick and glaze-ey, this should leave a thin layer of glaze on the forearm shanks/radius bone-whatever.

Braised food is the best.
Serve with curshed potatoes stirred w/minced buckrams and a nice amarone.

This is pretty easy to set up, can look after itself while you're at the gym, and obscure cuts of meat are often less in demand and cheaper where i live.
>>
Buy mirin sake and soy sauce (real soy sauce, none of that 50% caramel shit) at your closeest chink store, learn how to debone a chicken, and make real teriyaki chicken with + bell pepper.
Shit's amazing.
>>
>>37413444
Oops, sorry, forgot to mention that you naturrally have to sear your meat and place it in the pot while reducing. (Styloid pointing upwards.)

And for the love of god use the pot you cook in for searing.

You can use a knife to cut for a few inches along the bone from the carpal joint towards the capitellum joint. use rotating cuts to make a few "strips" you can lay these down and fold them around the bone to make a sort of "flower"

This both creates a sort of "handle" to make positioning and handling the meat easier but also makes sure more of the meat gets into the sweet delicious glâce.
>>
>>37413394
Cant do it unless its shell fish.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.