[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
B&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
B&
>>
>>37411120
For the pic or ignorance
>>
>>37411112
who's the semen demon?
>>
>>37411112
she has lordosis
>>
>>37411112
Find a weight you can squat 5x5 struggling on the last three reps, put five pounds on the bar every time you hit legs.
>>
>>37411149
lordosis = fucking great thicc ass?
>>
>>37411184
when you have lordosis your ass looks bigger and back is shorter from behind due to how curved your body is
>>
>>37411217
or maybe just maybe she's posing for the picture you retarded fuck

women have a bigger curve naturally than men to begin with. I'm glad you learned a new word recently
>>
>>37411217
so yes, lordosis = high test, I'm perfectly ok with this

are you a woman looking for excuses to belittle that great ass because you're insecure about yourself? don't do that gurl
>>
>>37411239
>women have a bigger curve naturally than men to begin with.

a back curve? thats because they perform much less physical activity than men in general plus they have more fat with less muscle which additionaly strains their back

basically most of them have at least a weak lordosis and its also why so many older women have completely fucked up backs
>>
>>37411289
nope, im a guy, a medicine student actually
>>
>>37411330
no, that's because we're biologically different

I know you're excited about learning new stuff in your school but again, that bitch is just posing

kys
>>
>>37411112
> squats deadlifts and bench press

sounds like you got it all figured out? Whatever you're doing now, just add squats and DLs.

If you want something completely new, you could have a look at casey butts beginner routine
>>
>>37411386
your waifu is literally (literally) gonna be Quasimodo in 10 years unless she gets her shit straight, face it faggot
>>
>>37411142
Ruby Sparx
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.