[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this okay? My veins aren't like this all the time. Only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Is this okay? My veins aren't like this all the time. Only sometimes.
>>
Uh, yes? Are you a fucking retard?
>>
Depends on hydration, gravity, blood pressure, etc.
>>
>>37410520
nah, ur dying bro. rip
>>
>>37410520
Mine are like that pretty much constantly. Don't even need all the prep shit for blood tests; make a fist 3 times and I'm good
>>
>>37410520
Mine can be worse. It's only natural for people who aren't fucking obese.
>>
>>37410520

OP that's something you should consult a doctor about since most ppl here won't be able to tell you anything about your vein structure.
I am working as a administrator in a hospital and there are actually a couple of patients being treated for similar problems as you have. Especially that knot at the upper part of your wrist might cause issues in a couple of years, especially a high risk of increased blood pressure. You might want to get this fixed while you are still young, so it can heal better and won't turn bad later.
>>
>>37410520
It's called 'a pump'

If you want it all the time, lean out to under 10%
>>
>>37411451

At least this anon has it right. Your veins are close together, indicating an underlying issue. Anon, you should see a doctor as that may lead to further complications down the road
>>
>>37410520
too much caffeine
>>
>>37411451
>>37411484
lmao fuck off with your bullshit you trolls.
>i'm an actual doctor
OP I'm afraid having enlarged hand veins means you are a homosex. Your brain imagines big veiny penises subconsciously and your hands become veiny becasue you want to hold those big veiny dicks in your hand.
>>
>>37411543

Don't listen to this troll!!!

GO TO THE ER

Do not drive yourself, as you are at risk right now. Also do not eat or drink anything, as immediate surgery might be necessary (need an empty stomach for anesthesia reasons)
>>
>>37411584
no go to hospitol. if they know you are homosex then they will give you "corrective surgery" and cut off your balls. trust me, im a urologist with 30 yrs experience
>>
>>37411601

Am homosex. Can confirm.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.