[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got a costco membership. Any must have products from there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: gatorade-variety-550x515.jpg (90 KB, 550x515) Image search: [Google]
gatorade-variety-550x515.jpg
90 KB, 550x515
Just got a costco membership. Any must have products from there? So far I'm getting eggs, raw tortillas, frozen fruits and veggies, bulk greens, chicken, beef, and hot sauce. What else should I get? The only protein powder they had that was fairly clean was Orgain, but it was a pea based protein.

Any rehydration drinks you'd recommend?
>>
File: tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg (5 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg
5 KB, 252x161
>>37408149
>Any rehydration drinks you recommend

How about some water you fucking fatty
>>
>>37408149
Pea protein is garbage, they have ON protein at Costco. Check their website if you can't find it in store.
>>
>>37408942
>filename
>>
>>37408942
At a certain point you need more than water to replace what you lose from sweating.
>>
Powerade blue is good, and mixes well with vodka
>>
>>37408978
at that certain point, pick up a fork and start eating, faggotlord
>>
>>37408991
I don't to stop to eat when running long distances in 97° heat. It's easier to drink something.
>>
>>37408975

Being enough of a faggot to get upset about something he probably pulled via GIS
>>
>>37409037
>>37408978
>>37408149
You aren't going to be losing electrolytes from any sane resistance training. If you do serious cardio (especially in the heat) anything with sodium, potassium, and chlorine will do just fine. That includes powerade.
>>
>>37408942
calm down nigger im 5'11 160
>>
>>37408149
If they carry Himalayan pink salt, get it. Use that since it's basically what you need for Gatorade, minus the sugar and you can put it on your food.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.