[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this guy natty? >5'5'' Raid Captain of Manlets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: AlphaDestiny.jpg (63 KB, 730x550) Image search: [Google]
AlphaDestiny.jpg
63 KB, 730x550
Is this guy natty?
>5'5'' Raid Captain of Manlets
>186 lbs at heaviest
>15% bodyfat max

Before I saw him I was convinced you couldn't get that kind of size at a relatively lean bodyfat without some sort of gear
>>
File: AD.jpg (31 KB, 960x635) Image search: [Google]
AD.jpg
31 KB, 960x635
182 lbs in this pic
>>
that's 186 lbs? it looks like about 170 if he is 5'5
>>
>>37408014
looks natty to me

solid physique, but he's very autistic
>>
>>37408014
>>37408073

He honestly looks like the type of dude who smells his pre teen sisters underwear.
Seriously the fuck is wrong with his face. His haircut +facial hair doesnt help either
>>
>>37408455
he thinks it's alpha
>>
>>37408343
to be fair the dude is thick and has some tree trunks for legs
>>
how can you have such shitty facial hair but good test for building muscle at the same time?
>>
>>37408814
Whilst having severe autism
>>
>>37408343
All of his weight is in his back and legs
>>
File: kekkk.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
kekkk.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>37408014
I recognize this guy from a video he made about Steve Reeves. He actually reminds me of myself with his nigh autistic hatred of fake natties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDU0j1LUcr8

Yes, I think he's natty but he has great insertions, manlet proportions, etc.

>Before I saw him I was convinced you couldn't get that kind of size at a relatively lean bodyfat without some sort of gear

Most full sized humans can't. Not trying to diss the guy too much because I actually like him. He's basically one of us, for better or worse.
>>
>>37409057

he is a chill guy
>>
>5'5"
Not even close to natty limit for a manlet. He's looking guide tho.
>>
>>37409057

4:35

top kek
>>
>>37408014
He looks great, but not so great he can't be natty.
>>
>>37409211
This guy lurks /fit/ he posts sometimes
>>
>>37408455
>Seriously the fuck is wrong with his face.

propably an ex-fatty with weak chin

literally only thing that can save these unlucky people is chin implant + face lift
>>
I do his novice program. He has good genetics despite being a manlet. He was around 140lbs before he lifted and was already lean.
>>
>>37411247
yeah not something to laugh it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.