[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i shake or stir my pre workout? It says NOT to shake but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Should i shake or stir my pre workout?
It says NOT to shake but i've been shaking it to save time. Does it make a diffrence?
>>
Throw the scoop directly in your mouth and chase with water.
>>
>>37405015
this
>>
>>37405013
You just cant get a straight answer on /fit/...
>>
>>37405083
>expecting straight anything on /fit/
>>
>>37405020
Kill yourself.
>>
>>37405013
do not shake in case of explosion thihs is the case with C4
>>
>>37405330
lol C4 (name of the preworkout and an explosion) xD good one sir
>>
>>37405348
>xD
>>>>reddit
>>
>>37405388
Why would you use meme arrows to greentext the word reddit? This is 4chan, you daffy duck.
>>
>>37405388
no thanks xD fuck you sir
>>
>>37405083
>anything 'straight' on /fit/
>>
>>37405304
>>37405446
>le /fit/ is le gay meme
Wew
>>
>It says NOT to shake
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>37405492
Why the fuck would you need pics for that?
Why the fuck would i lie about that?
>>
>>37405453
How's your first week lurking newfriend?
>>
>>37405524
Because a specific instruction NOT to shake (which seems to be what you're claiming rather than just "stir") is just absurd. Assuming this stuff is already a powder, shaking it in a liquid or dry form is clearly not going to break apart the expensive molecules on the molecular level.
>>
>>37405787
1. Formation of gas
2. Breaking of intramolecular forces is def possible
>>
>>37405851
You might have a point there. But the goal is to make the thing into a solution (or at least disperse the stuff evenly into the liquid), if there is some sort of gas formation or breaking down of molecules I'm still skeptical about where or not it's possible to avoid those while dispersing evenly in a liquid or dissolving the stuff into a liquid.
>>
>>37405309
this
>>
>>37405013
pre workouts are a meme
>>
>>37405083
>>37405304
>expecting straight anything on 4chan
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.