[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is my diet fucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: diet.jpg (45 KB, 496x495) Image search: [Google]
diet.jpg
45 KB, 496x495
Hey guys, i don't have a proper diet yet. i'm trying to lose weight. I've been sucessful and lost about 8 kilos. But i feel my diet is messed up. Can you guys suggest me if this is a good diet and provide me some tips to impove my diet if any? This is all i know how to cook right now.

Morning:
2 large Eggs scrambled with sweet onion sauce
1 cup coffee with 1 teaspoon sugar.

Afternoon:
2 large Eggs Scrambled.

Post Lunch:
1 cup cofee with 1 teaspoon sugar

Dinner:
2 Large Eggs Scrambled
120g Chicken Breast oven baked marinated in teriyaki sauce
100grams rice.

Occasionally i buy fruits every now and then if they are in season Watermelons and Mangos and add it into my diet randomly.

And once a week i eat out and get beef steak for dinner.

Any advice is helpful.
>>
>>37404882
>no tuna
>no spinach
>no bananas
>no cottage cheese

Not gonna make it
>>
>>37404882
More eggs
>>
File: 1375205590150.jpg (270 KB, 644x968) Image search: [Google]
1375205590150.jpg
270 KB, 644x968
>>37404882
Do you own a Chicken Coop?
>>
>>37404882
Egg yellow contains a lot of cholesterol
Doctors don't recommend more than one egg a day
>>
If that was a diet for a midget, then it would be fine.
>>
>>37404882
when do you eat food?
>>
>>37406208
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/eggs/
Am I going to die of heart disease ?
>>
How many calories is that meal and how many are you shooting for?

Also mix it up and eat a vegetable once in while OP.
>>
>>37404882
didn't read your post but yes your diet is fucked because
a. you're calling it a diet
b. you're more concerned about the meals you're eating throughout the day than learning how to manage calories
c. you're mostly eating eggs and not varying your diet
d. you're not learning how to fix your diet so you can live the rest of your life like a normal human being.
>>
>>37406287
Yes how the fuck is OP living off of shitty "diets" like this
>>
what should i include in my diet?
>>
>>37406833
food
>>
please help me out. Im not a very good cook. Can you suggest me some easy recpies and diet plans to follow?
>>
>>37406860
diet plans are stupid, so no. Go read nutritional labels, eat the right amount of calories, make sure you get enough protein. Go read the sticky, stop asking people to spoon feed you.
>>
Thats exactly what im doing. Im eating below my 2500 cal maintenance.im averaging 2000 cals per day.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.