[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have blood in my mouth after intense exercise and I wondered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I have blood in my mouth after intense exercise and I wondered if anyone here knows why. I have had it happen after exercise since i was a teenager.
>>
maybe you chewed the inside of your cheeks or bit your lip?
>>
>>37404451
no i never chew the innside of my cheeks and i only get it when i exercise.
>>
Get checked up at your local doctor
>>
>>37404432
do you have wear braces? is pic related?
>>
>>37404553
no i havent had braces since i was like 14-15
>>
Gum disease maybe do you smoke?
>>
>>37404432
See doctor
Hopefully it's sinus irritation or something minor
>>
>>37404601
no neither
>>
>>37404432
From where this blood is coming?
From your gums?
If so, 1) wash your teeth daily 2) consider wearing a bite. Also, you may have chances to have bruxism, which can lead to pretty bad long-term consequences - visit a dentist

If you have blood in your mouth coming from your guts or from your nose or from other inner blood vessels, visit a fucking doctor you mong.
>>
>>37404611
ive been getting it for allmost a decade now.
>>
>>37404648
This doesn't mean it's fine and/or that it can lead to unintended consequences.
Why didn't you visit a doctor? Are you merkin and afraid of a pay-to-go health-care system?
>>
>>37404673
>it can
*it can't
>>
See a doctor if not a dentist.
>>
Does it happen everytime you exercise or just randomly? If it comes from the throat and not the organs (if pic related is you, you can tell by the color of the blood) and you live in a city with poor air conditions then it is no surprise. However, you should take this to a doctor just to rule out.
>>
>>37404432
WHATEVER IT TAKES GODDAMNIT! GOTTA KILL THE BODY TO LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND! RIGHT BABE?
>>
it's definitely not normal, but it may not be a big deal. Get it checked out with a doctor/dentist. It's probably a gum disease issue.

Do you brush everyday/floss? You live in a country with flouride treated water right? Dont' just drink bottled water. The anti-flouride shit isn't based in fact or science. There is a reason American's have great teeth.
>>
>>37404432
Are you by any chance a gaymen?
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 710x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 710x408
>>37406842
Good job
>>
Is it in your lungs? I used to taste blood every time I did cardio and it turned out it was asthma

Thankfully I grew out of it
>>
>>37404648
You've had a decade to ask a doctor and your asking a forum now? You're not a very smart man
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.