[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously I've been trying the last 6-7 month to fix my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: HunchedShoulder.jpg (34 KB, 193x271) Image search: [Google]
HunchedShoulder.jpg
34 KB, 193x271
Seriously I've been trying the last 6-7 month to fix my rolled over shoulders and my forward head posture without any luck.

I havn't worked out my chest in over a half year and I've been doing all kindz of stretches and back exercises but still no results.

How do I fix this shit?
>>
Literally just try harder you fucking faggot
>>
>>37402461
just deadlift
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFZ4-tY55qQ
>>
>>37402461
You probably spent most of your life sitting badly and fucking up your posture, you think you can change that in a few months?

Also try having a good posture all day, not just stretching for like 15 mins.
>>
>strengthen upper back muscles (rear delts, mid traps especially)
>mobility work such as shoulder dislocations before+after every workout, especially squat/bench days
>static stretches after bench days in chest+shoulders
>stand+sit with decent posture

It's not that hard. If you've been doing these things for 6-7 months with no success then you aren't doing something right.
>>
>>37402461
lol do you like actually lift? Ive gone through like 3-4 cycles of being fit, turning into a slob, and rinse repeat (im currently 43). EACH time i reknewed lifting, my posture was fixed (especially as a result of doing deadlift, rows).

So, actually lift you dyel
>>
>>37402461

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
>>
I had the same problem back then. Since I started lifting my shoulders moved back, but my forward head posture stayed almost the same :(
I do all relevant and required exercises for my back, but it doesnt fix my head posture problem :(
any recommendations?
>>
>>37402557
does this shit actually work?
>>
work your core.
if the your legs and core are strong they will easily fall into good posture.
After that it will be easier to notice your head and shoulders hanging in front of you body.
Also having sex is GOAT for posture improvement.
>>
Work your chest. Work out normally. Do normal things like normal people and you'll get a normal posture, that's a guarantee. Do weird targeted exercises and risk making things worse instead of better.
>>
>>37402461
I bought a reclining sofa like 3 years ago and never realized that it fucked with my posture so bad when it was reclined. I sat in that thing for hours a day, no amount of lifting will fix your problem if you dont fix your bad habbits. There is a good chance you just need to be more aware of how you hold yourself
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.