[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ground Beef
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: BEEFWHATARELIEF.jpg (461 KB, 1700x1000) Image search: [Google]
BEEFWHATARELIEF.jpg
461 KB, 1700x1000
Hey /fit/ while I was seasoning my ground beef today to cook it, out of the blue I had a primal urge to just stuff my face with the bright red looking ground beef. At first I had a bit of the raw beef and then I ended up eating the whole 1 1/2 pound. Anyone else done this? Just eat meat raw?

TL;DR I ate raw ground beef and it was good mang
>>
Sounds like s great way to get parasites
>>
>>37401732

Yeah, Idk what came over me. It just looked really good and the seasoning made it taste magnificent.
>>
>>37401721
Good morning E Coli, listeria, and salmonella!
>>
>>37401747
I eat raw beef all the time. Raw ground beef with the right herbs and spices is delicious.
>>
>>37401732
>>37401772
>not eating carpaccio
uncultured fucks
>>
>raw ground beef
>risking getting a tapeworm
>litteraly an organism living inside of you and stealing your gains
>>
>>37401721

>filename
>>
>>37401795
You fucking halfwit, carpaccio is made from sirloin, not mincemeat. I love carpaccio, and I love my steaks chicago blue, but there's only so much surface area for bacteria to grow on on a steak compared to ground meat. Plus, carpaccio needs to be served away - you don't leave it sitting in your fridge for 3 days like you can with a whole sirloin.

F- apply yourself
>>
>>37401772
Retard
>>
>>37401849
>I don't grind my beef myself and therefore have no idea how long it's been sitting in the market fridge, or if the guy paid minimum wage to grind it gives a shit about proper sanitary procedures, but I'll call people that would think to cook scrap meat retards
>>
>>37401721
Infection Control Epidemiologist here. That's how you get E. Coli, Campy, or any other disgusting pathogen that makes its way into the processing process.
>>
>>37401849
Why?
>>
>>37401879
It's okay, he just thinks having a "unique" opinion makes him smarter than the rest of the sheeple, regardless of how objectively wrong that opinion is.
>>
I eat some of the raw marinated beef whenever I make beef jerky. It's delicious.
>>
>>37401956

fellow Beef Jerky bro here, What seasoning do you use?
>>
>>37401721

>>37401844
and this
>>37401867
>>
>>37401721
not beef but Im trying keto for the first time and I got I riddiculus strong urge to drink milk+salt it was disgusting but i gulped it all up
>>
>>37401867

>not knowing the butcher on a first name basis and politely asking him to grind any cut of beef you pick out

Are you guys even trying?
>>
>>37401721
beef can be eaten raw, doesnt matter.
>>
if you get it fresh and mince it yourself it's aight
just don't get that supermarket pre minced shite
>>
Jesus christ. Are you like half of you plebs really saying you've never had steak tartare? Try eating grown-up food sometime.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.