[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started taking fat burning pills last week, and lately I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
I started taking fat burning pills last week, and lately I've been feeling nausea, dizziness, and insomnia. It's called Dopamite, and the recommended dosage is 2 pills, but I've only been taking 1 to see if I can tolerate it. Should I continue using them to see if the nausea goes away, or should I drop em and just stick to exercise and dieting alone?
>>
Throw up for speedy quick weightloss thats what most of us do
>>
Have you tried dnp? It's really effective.
>>
you are retarded. Quit taking that shit.
>>
>>37400478
Would it still be ok to take dietary supplements? Those are relatively harmless right?
>>
File: image_0.jpg (70 KB, 452x710) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
70 KB, 452x710
>>37400427
You could just act like an adult, and put more consideration in what you eat. I mean, it's basic math (calories counting), and you won't feel sick.
>>
File: austin.jpg (13 KB, 467x359) Image search: [Google]
austin.jpg
13 KB, 467x359
>>37400427
You got meme'd son, diet pills don't work, unless it's DNP, which could very well kill you if you're careless. Stick to fork put-downs and counting calories.
>>
I'm a femanon and wondering if fat burning pills really work? Not mentioning my gender for attention, i've just read weight loss is a bit harder for women. For a year I ate clean and exercised 3 times a week and only lost 15lbs, I gave up because I wasn't seeing the results I wanted and gained the weight back. I'm going to try again but I'm considering a supplement to help.
I have a dog I go running with twice a day (not for long or very far but I try to push myself), I eat very low fat foods, no candy or soda just water and whole foods.
Any tips? I want to drop 60-70lbs. Also any tips about preventing skin sagging or getting rid of stretch marks would be helpful.
>>
>>37401060
Weight loss is harder for woman because they generally have a much lower TDEE. Weight loss pills in general are bullshit. These pills are usually just auditor l appetite suppressors mixed with general supplements.

The only predominantly real weight loss pill is DNP. A drug that's illegal, deadly if misused and can literally burn you alive. I don't recommend it even if taken safely.

You need to learn proper calorie counting and life style changes for long term weight loss success, as well as maintaining it. Make use of tools like My Fitness Pal.

And stretch marks will fade in time and be barely noticeable. You probably won't have skin sagging unless you were morbidly obese for a long period of time. The human body is great at skin retention. If you're really worried you can gain muscle to fill yourself in.
>>
>>37401346
Fuck autocorrect on cell phones, I think you can piece together the first paragraph well enough.
>>
>>37401346
Well right now I'm 5'8" and can go between 190-200 It just depends on my diet. But I have been making healthier lifestyle choices, I know it's not a diet but a forever change.

I Have a fitbit which helps me count calories and has a heart rate monitor, also tells me the percentage of my fat/protein/carbs intake is.
But man I'm addicted to carbs, any advice on that?
>>
>>37400427

Shortcuts to weightloss always turn out well. ALWAYS.
>>
>>37401400
I highly recommend you use MyFitnesdPal. It's a great tool for accurately counting your calories and macros like carbs. You may want to check out /r/loseit on Reddit as well, really a great community.

I'm going to be honest, I don't really avoid carbs. I limit my caloric intake to 1,300 calories a day with a sedentary TDEE of 2,800 calories. If it fits my caloric intake and macros I eat it. I've dropped from 225 to 148 by doing that, and I'm the same height as you. You may want to invest in a food scale and make sure you're accurately reading nutrition labels.

Read the sticky here and learn about Calories In Calories Out (CICO). Weight loss is literally as simple as measuring your caloric intake and eating less then your TDEE. I've lost all of that weight with very minimal exercise.
>>
>>37401060
I'm sorry but your logic is stupid as fuck. Do you really expect to lose 60-70 lbs in 3 months? You lost 15 lbs you were doing great but you didn't want it bad enough. You need to put in the work inside and outside the gym if you want to stop being a fat fuck land whale
>>
>>37401547
Where did you get the idea that I want to lose it in 3 months? I was hoping in a year I could have dropped that much and I just didn't see the point in exercising and eating healthy if barely anything changed. I'm trying to change that but your shit attitude isn't helping. You can call me a fat whale but it's nothing I haven't heard before so really what's the point?
>>
>>37401486
Thanks a lot I'll check this out.
>>
>>37400427
>Dopamite
Phenethylamine(PEA) and caffeine combo is the main culprite, it's in the ingredients.
Phenethylamine is a neurostransmitter precursor for as the name suggests namely Dopamine, racemic phenethylamine ingestion can cause diszziness and nausea, however PEA is relatively non physchoactive due to it's relatively fast breakdown by MAO enzymes. If there's a MAO inhibitor in the product then perhaps it's also the reason you're getting adverse side effects, caffeine is the main cause of the insomnia usually.
>>
>>37401486
I find really hard to know how many calories I'm actually eating. I mean, when I eat cereals or tuna, yeah, that's easy, but what when I'm eating elaborate food? I'm from a mediterranean country, my launchs are full of really complicated meals.
>>
>>37403443
M.Puriens is also in the products list, perhaps it carries MAOi activity, anyway tone the dose down and work you're way up, start with half a cap then work up to 1 cap.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.