[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VEGANS BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 538x1006) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 538x1006
>they fell for the vegan meme
>again
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 292x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 292x326
http://time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/

>be vegan
>die trying to justify your diet
>>
>>
File: HEYAY.gif (777 KB, 360x273) Image search: [Google]
HEYAY.gif
777 KB, 360x273
>>37399980
Vegans on suicide watch again
>>
nigga this is not true... fucking hippies
>>
File: vegankillz.png (186 KB, 491x756) Image search: [Google]
vegankillz.png
186 KB, 491x756
>>
File: rip.png (201 KB, 504x804) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
201 KB, 504x804
>>
>>37403176
>Wah a cow died :(. Better not ever eat meat never ever again :((((.

What I don't understand about this naturalist scumbag morons is the claim people aren't supposed to eat meat but they say it through a row of nice pointed sharp teeth. Guess what those are for dumbass? Ever see a wolf with square, flat teeth? No. Teeth serve a purpose and you can instantly tell what something eats by the type of teeth it has. Sharp, pointed teeth like knives for tearing meat apart. Wide, flat teeth, like a grindstone for mashing plant material. If something has both types of teeth I guess you could imagine what it's supposed to eat...
>>
Now, how long do you think it will take before the rapid veganfags duck this thread up defending these idiots?
>>
>>37403210
We should and can eat meat but that's a bad reason to explain it shithead. A wolf has pointed teath, we do not. If you think our little ass canines are anything like a lions then you are retarted. Plus gorillas have pointed teeth and don't eat meat so again use better reasons why. Again I agree with you just explain it better cause using a shitty example makes you look like you grew up on a broken home.
>>
>>37399980
>>37403167
>>37403176
It seems like a vegan diet hits babies when they reach 11 months. Any other cases?
>>
>>37400054
Is there any way to relate them being vegan to them dying? Does having certain deficiencies lead to faster altittude sickness or something?
>>
File: anotheonebitesthedust.png (170 KB, 479x837) Image search: [Google]
anotheonebitesthedust.png
170 KB, 479x837
>>37403268
>>
>>37403268
There was a (non baby) case in the netherlands a while back. Some single mother gave her child a vegan diet and the child had a physical and mental growth impairment. They even went on dutch talkshows and shit. It was really sad to see. The child was being examined in hospital etc and even when all the doctors told the mother that the child might get permanent brain damage from his diet, the mother still claimed she "didnt agree with that".

Lemme see if i can find something with english subtitles.
>>
File: neglected.png (382 KB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
neglected.png
382 KB, 636x900
>>
>>37403220
You won't hear it from me, idiots are everywhere. I'm a vegetarian but thats not becouse i want to be part of some shitty community.

>>37403167
And besides, why would anyone think a baby human can drink the same milk as a baby almond.
>>
>>37403298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNR7qpnINvY
Cant find an english subtitled version, so i hope for you guys that youtube subs are somewhat decent.
>>
File: tortured.png (178 KB, 691x751) Image search: [Google]
tortured.png
178 KB, 691x751
>>
>>37403316
That was about raw vegan diet though. She didn't cook the vegetabels or anything making it even harder to get enough food.
>>
File: gotmeat.png (425 KB, 644x876) Image search: [Google]
gotmeat.png
425 KB, 644x876
>>
>>37403316
>dat gaunt face
>that premature graying
>that wrinkly skin

Vegans almost always look like shit.
>>
>>37403355
This is more because of stupidity than veganism.
It doesn't matter if you eat meat or not, you're gonna fuck yourself up by drinking only 880kcal/day for a month.
>>
>>37403377
Fat and protein are the most important nutrients for skin health so it makes kind of sense.
>>
>>37403383
This.

The majority of vegans are idiotic girls masking their eating disorders.
>>
>>37403326
>Crown Shakur
Probably it spared the kid the misery of growing up with that name.
>>
File: nzvegandeath.png (55 KB, 649x908) Image search: [Google]
nzvegandeath.png
55 KB, 649x908
>>
File: aging-at-the-speed-of-vegan.png (305 KB, 556x827) Image search: [Google]
aging-at-the-speed-of-vegan.png
305 KB, 556x827
>>
>>37403249
You're clearly vegan, just come out with it. Pretending to be omnivorous is just pathetic on your end.
>>
what is the point in these threads? every thread ends exactly the same way - vegans get butthurt and resort to strawmen
>>
we had a 500 post thread yesterday about this

vegans are deluded
>>
>>37403273
yes - fucking everything boils down to nutrition, my famalam
>>
>>37403633
yeah but that thread didnt defend this stupid mom it got more in depth with corpse munchers getting confused between a healthy vegan diet and a shit one

hurr durr people get sick when they dont eat healthy!!111
>>
File: 1433270791773.jpg (91 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1433270791773.jpg
91 KB, 1000x800
>>37403673
>healthy vegan diet
>>
File: vitamin-b12.jpg (25 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
vitamin-b12.jpg
25 KB, 800x450
>>37403673
>>
>>
>>37403399
Why go through the trouble of giving your kid a stupid name when you're gonna kill him with soy bullshit anyway?
>>
File: vegan-is-the-new-nutty.png (82 KB, 627x584) Image search: [Google]
vegan-is-the-new-nutty.png
82 KB, 627x584
>>
>>37403601
Vegans would probably eat the strawman.
>>
>>37403698
ffs. every.single.thread

how many times do people have to have this debunked?

is this 4downs?
>>
>>37403601
nope, you cannot give a non hypocritical justification to kill an animal.

>inb4 humans and animals are different
yes obvs a human is higher moral value but that does not justify killing lower morale value without justification.

no trait absent in animals that if absent in humans you can justify it except for survival

/thread
>>
>>37403673
are you the idiot who spent half of yesterday getting btfo? have you signed up for any debating classes yet?
>>
>>37403829
It's because vegans are 100% prone to B12 deficiency without supplements. If anything, it's always vegans' claims of getting B12 from a vegan diet alone getting debunked.
>>
>>37403829
Kek, the best part is that it's a confirmed hazard of vegan dieting in all the literature

Braindead vegan cunts like you are always a laugh
>>
>>37403841
>all humans have the same set of moral values

Fuck off, I'm under no obligation to live under your retarded moral standards. I respect all living things, fauna and flora alike, but as I can't live off just air and water, might as well eat what humans have eaten for hundreds of thousands of years and enjoy it.
>>
>>37403878
IT IS FOR EVERYONE

it is recommended everyone takes a b12 supp...we live in clean times...my point is b12 supplement does not refute it.

>>37403872
>>37403872
it would be hard sure, but you can do it. Monks for example.
>>
>>37403849
wtf, you mean the guy who nobody could give a legit answer to

>non hypocritical meaning you would accept the justification if at you

>hurr no wouldnt accept it on humans

fucking retard cant even understand why not answering a basic question is retarded

hurr durr i won even tho the question was never answered
>>
>>37403355
Thiccccc
>>
Let's be honest, veganism only exists because people never learned to butcher an animal for the sake of their own survival

Basically, it exists because there are humans unwilling to admit what it means to be on top of the food chain.
>>
>>37403316
oh shit this was the apple lady and her kid
>>
>>37403673

>corpse munchers
>blood mouths
>murderers

Goddamn, if eating meat wasn't enjoyable enough, you get metal-as-fuck nicknames out of it, too.
>>
File: 1464701166598.jpg (416 KB, 1200x795) Image search: [Google]
1464701166598.jpg
416 KB, 1200x795
HEY VEGANSHITS?! YOU'RE SO MILITANT SO WHY DON'T YOU COME FIGHT ME?!?! I WANT TO PUNCH YOUR MALNOURISHED FEEBLE LIFELESS WEAK SKINNY SLIMY LOW-ENERGY GREEN UGLY FACES AND BREAK YOUR BRITTLE BONES!!! YOU LIKE CHEWING GRASS YOU RODENTS!?! HOW 'BOUT YOU CHEW ON MY 100% ORGANIC NUTS?!?!
>>
>>37403355
I hate veganism as a diet as much as the next /fit/izen but m8 this is obviously cause of 800kcal/day
>>
>>37403326
How does one get convicted for murder, which is premeditated, and manslaughter, which is not premeditated?
>>
>>37403249
>a wolf has pointed teeth, we do not
wrong faggot, our frontmost four teeth on both rows are meant for cutting tissue and avere very effective for meat, moreso then for plants and we have canines, they're just not as long as most carnivores because
>drumsound
We no longer use our canine teeth to kill things so there's no need for them to be so rediculously long.
>>
>>37404011
That steak looks marvelous.
>>
>>37403841
I'd hunt you down and eat you too if there were no other sources of fat and protein available. Meat is nutritionally superior, there is nothing hypocritical about that.

Sincerely,

A muncher of corpses.
>>
>>37404049
Murder is not necessarily premeditated, manslaughter can be premeditated
>>
File: outlaws.png (213 KB, 615x744) Image search: [Google]
outlaws.png
213 KB, 615x744
>>
Listen up here, faggots. You know why I hate vegans? Because they're all weak, pathetic cucks! I mean what a vegan does when they want to eat something, is put on their clothes, walk on down to the supermarket, go to the frozen food section, bend down, and pick up a box of vegan "chicken" that's actually just filled with weird chemicals, flavouring agents and phytoestrogens which are kinda similar to estrogen. Me, I'm a real MAN though, so I do exactly what our brave, mammoth-hunting ancestors did - I put on my clothes, walk on down to the supermarket, go to the frozen food section (up to a WHOLE TEN FEET away from the vegan guy who is right there also), bend down, and pick up a box of "chicken" that's actually just filled with weird chemicals, flavouring agents and actual, literal estrogen.

And you know what I do then? I go home, and I take this cadaver that's already been raised and prepared such that it is only vaguely reminiscent of what my grandpappy would've call 'chicken', and then I use an array of spices, marinades, sauces and improper cooking techniques and GO OUT OF MY WAY to destroy any remaining hint of true flavour or texture!

But that ain't enough. That ain't ALPHA enough, you see. So I wind up THROWING AWAY a significant portion of the meat I buy so that it winds up in huge, rotting piles that stand as a testament to the folly of Mankind. All that animal suffering, all that MASSIVE environmental damage, all the plight of the workers in the industry was ultimately for NOTHING except my own, desperate need to feel manly by doing something that literally everyone, including fucken Chris-chan, does and which requires no effort, bravery or strenght on my part AT ALL! Take that, cucks!

MAN!! Meat! Hunter! Naturalistic fallacy! Is-ought problem! BACON! Cuck-meme! STRONG MAN! Beta sjws! Canine teeth! BACON! Unsolicited opinions on Israel! Meathunterman! Cuckbeta! WAAAGH! (Vote Trump.)
>>
>>37404461
Boy, you sure sound insecure.
>>
File: vegan cunts.png (86 KB, 795x204) Image search: [Google]
vegan cunts.png
86 KB, 795x204
>>37404309
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/healthy-living/how-our-vegan-diet-made-us-ill-848322.html
>>
File: retard vegan.png (75 KB, 800x149) Image search: [Google]
retard vegan.png
75 KB, 800x149
>>
File: vegan abuse.png (84 KB, 980x127) Image search: [Google]
vegan abuse.png
84 KB, 980x127
>>
>>37404052
You think our teeth have changed through evolution in a mere few hundred years since we don't need to tear meat off the bone anymore. You truely are a fucking idiot
>>
File: vegans torture babies.png (73 KB, 865x224) Image search: [Google]
vegans torture babies.png
73 KB, 865x224
All vegan cunts should be sterilized. These fuckers literally TORTURE, KILL, AND MAIM BABIES just so they can sound morally superior for not eating muh cuddly animals.
>>
Thanks whoever is posting these screen shots of vegans. Considering vegans only take emotional appeals, itll be good to have some cases of the real human damages veganism inflicts upon our children.
>>
>>37404594
Why do you think so many weakass cunts need to have their wisdom teeth removed? It's because they all munch on soft carbs instead of chewing steak, and subsequently their jaws are underdeveloped.
>>
>>37404605
So... No meat eaters need to get their wisdom teeth taken out. Could you post a link to that study
>>
>>37404596
But mein Fuhrer Hitler, aren't you a vegetarian too?
>>
>>37404605
Dentist fag here not even defending retarded vegans but that's not how your jaw develops people with weak skeletal jaws is 99% genetic
>>
>>37404605
Humans also have a long intestinal tract that suits a plant based diet. Putting large quantities of meat through it leads to array of issues including colon cancer. And we are eating more then ever, even the marvels of modern medicine won't be able to fix you
>>
File: retards.jpg (27 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
retards.jpg
27 KB, 650x366
Met the baby of a vegan, micro-biotic, new age bullshit friend from college a while ago. The girl was all floppy, so I'm thinking, three months old? Four at most?

I thought she'd been born earlier in the year, a lot earlier actually.

>confused.gif

My friend plops her down on the floor, and she can't even sit upright yet, not crawl, not do anything really but grin goofily and drool. Very quiet.

Aha! I think, definitely not six months old yet then, when sitting unassisted becomes common.

>mfw she tells me this girl is eleven months old
>mfw my corpse eating baby was starting to walk unassisted at the same age

Should I call CPS on her, /fit/?
>>
>>37403355
damnn that is some good un-JUSTing, glad she got THICC & HEALTHY
>>
>>37404660
Go back to high school bio, vegan cuck.
>>
>>37404660
>quotation needed

>you fell for the fiber meme
>>
>>37404701
Sounds like a classic case of neglect to me. Call CPS, maybe there's a chance to rescue this poor child from complete retardation.
>>
>>37404701
Not every baby starts crawling by 11 months. 10 months is the high end of average, 11 is a little higher than that but not necessarily an extreme problem yet.
>>
>>37404652
Daily reminder that a dentist is nothing more than a glorified veterinarian.
>>
TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! >fuck you captcha
>>
>>37404652
Stephen Cho, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, http://CoronationDentalSpecialty.ca
1.8k Views • Most Viewed Writer in Wisdom Teeth
One popular theory deals with natural wear of the teeth, and their migration.

Humans typically have 3 sets of molars:

first molars (aka 6-year molars)
second molars (aka 12-year molars)
third molars (aka 18-year molars aka Wisdom Teeth)

It is also important to note that human teeth are narrower at the gumline than on the chewing surface. So, as a tooth wears over time, the chewing surface wears away and gets closer to the gumline, and the tooth thus becomes smaller in all 3 dimensions. Because teeth tend to stay in contact with each other, a tooth that wears, gets smaller, and creates a space with an adjacent tooth will tend to drift forward until it regains contact.

One hypothesis regarding wisdom teeth is that our diet used to be much rougher, and harder on teeth, causing them to wear significantly more quickly (compared to today's soft processed diet). As a tooth wore down, it would become smaller, and would migrate forward to maintain contact with the tooth in front of it. The theory holds that, by 18 years old and at the time of the wisdom tooth eruption, the first and second molars would have moved forward far enough for the wisdom teeth to have sufficient space in the mouth to function properly.
>>
Meat made us human. This is science straight from the Max Planck Institute in Leipzig. Go to bed, vegans, you're drunk on fermented carbs.

>Eating meat is thought by some scientists to have been crucial to the evolution of our ancestors’ larger brains about two million years ago. By starting to eat calorie-dense meat and marrow instead of the low-quality plant diet of apes, our direct ancestor, Homo erectus, took in enough extra energy at each meal to help fuel a bigger brain. Digesting a higher quality diet and less bulky plant fiber would have allowed these humans to have much smaller guts.

And this is why why you get bloating from grains. Guess why so many old fags are bloated balloons on stick legs. A distended abdomen is a sign of metabolic disease caused by eating too many sugars and starches, plant-based foods.
>>
>>37404730
Pretty much yet people are literally too stupid to spend 5 mins a day to brush 2x a day and floss once. Guess I should be thankful as keep me in business.

>>37404755
So you think steak is gonna wear down your first and second molars . Also going by this theory it still doesn't support your statement as for the shift to happen wear has to happen first and the 3rd molar migrates forward.
>>
File: ElmLwpP.jpg (27 KB, 218x291) Image search: [Google]
ElmLwpP.jpg
27 KB, 218x291
>>
>>37403841
>no justification

The fact that you become fucking vitamin deficient on your diet is justification alone that having a balanced diet is more important than saving a few cows.

Not everyone can go on expensive vegetable only diets and then still have to supplement with all kinds of OTC crap just to come out even. Might as well eat a diet which contains all the nutrients you need in the first place.
>>
>>37403176
An average 11 month old weighs 8kilo? wow, my 8 month old weighs 11kilo. I didn't think she was overly large for a baby.
>>
TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! TOTAL VEGANKEK ANNIHILATION!!! >fuck you captcha
>>
>>37404822
I have all my four wisdom teeth and they came in fine. Keto masterrace.
>>
>>37403923
B12 deficiency is only commonly experienced by vegans. Everyone else gets adequate amounts through animal products and requires no supplementation
>>
>>37404822
Dr. Stephen Cho thinks so. What is it, vegan? Has your diet impaired your cognitive function to the extent that you can't read?
>>
>>37403316
There are a few dutchbros here. If any particular sentence makes no sense, let us know, we can give a better translation.
>>
>>37404461
Christ you're pathetic
>>
>>37404011
I fucking hate rosemary
>>
>>37404701
>Should I call CPS on her, /fit/?
Do you really have to ask? She's killing her kid because she's in a weird cult.

What would Conan do?
>>
>>37404660
>humans
>long digestive tracts
>made for vegetables

But thats wrong
>>
>>37404660
>long intestinal tract
>humans
top kek
>>
>>37404869
Seems you're too stupid to read your own source so ill be kind enough to quote it for you

One hypothesis regarding wisdom teeth is that our diet used to be much rougher, and harder on teeth, causing them to wear significantly more quickly (compared to today's soft processed diet). As a tooth wore down, it would become smaller, and would migrate forward to maintain contact with the tooth in front of it. The theory holds that, by 18 years old and at the time of the wisdom tooth eruption, the first and second molars would have moved forward far enough for the wisdom teeth to have sufficient space in the mouth to function properly.

I hope you can think and imagine the amount of wear required
>>
>>37404724
My 8 month old is standing on her own, she will probably start walking by 9. She loves her animal products.
>>
>>
>>37399980

question

what if you would take a multivitamin a day,wouldn't that help?
>>
>>37403911
this idiot doesn't understand this, it's why there was a 300 reply thread yesterday
>>
>>37404971
STEAKS FOR ALL! And some liver and raw fish.

Having one extra tomorrow because the vegan cuck in this thread sure won't.
>>
>>37404968
There isn't a consensus over the bioavailability of multivitamins.

At the very least though, they should be eaten with some fat, as several key vitamins are fat soluble.
>>
File: vegans-harm-children.png (190 KB, 555x827) Image search: [Google]
vegans-harm-children.png
190 KB, 555x827
>>37404522
>>37404602

You're mostly welcome. Thanks for posting these as well. Vegans need to be made aware of the implications of their meme diet at all times, with gusto.
>>
>>37403326
Crown Shakur?

Nothing of value was lost.
>>
Going vegan is literally voluntary human extinction. Maybe it's their agenda.

>vhemt.org
>>
>>37404701
>eleven months old
>most vegan babies here died at that age

Call CPS immediately.
>>
>>37405361
>Call CPS immediately.

no, don't. Irreparable damage has been done to the child's body and brain during this critical developmental period. The child is, in all likelyhood, going to be mentally/cognitively disabled for the rest of his life if you try to save him now. Just release him to the sweet embrace of his inevitable death as he continues his Vegan_Gains.
>>
Huh, I used to respect vegans for living a diet that is more enviromentally friendly and healthier for your body and something I'm too lazy to do. Seems like I was completely caught by Vegan propaganda. It comes with child mortality, vitamin deficiency and bad health in anything but heart disease. Still better for the enviroment than meat though.
>>
>>37403273
the climber only brought kale and carrots for provisions, when she became sick she refused to eat her husband's beef jerky.
>>
>>37405468
It's always good to have another crime report to shove up a vegan's ass, anon.
>>
>>37404817
KETO UPRISING
>>
>>37405569
No...glucose is still the main fuel for the brain.
>>
>>37405476
Giant monocultures are pretty damaging as well.What people seem to forget is that cows (and other grazing animals) are an important part of their enviroment. It's the way of production of both meat AND vegetables that needs to be revolutionized.
>>
>>37403841
>you cannot give a non hypocritical justification to eat an animal
Uh, yes i can. it's called "nature", and thats how it fucking works.
>>
>>37405585
And it is readily produced by our liver, mantaining a stable level even in fasting periods when keto adapted.
>>
>>37404596
nah m8, let their deaths be a punishment for the parents and a victory for natural selection
>>
File: happy-mask-salesman.gif (472 KB, 508x270) Image search: [Google]
happy-mask-salesman.gif
472 KB, 508x270
>>37403841
>except for survival
Nigger do you see what the fuck is happening to people who aren't killing animals? They're NOT FUCKING SURVIVING!
>>
>>37403355
this is a rare case of a glow regenerating
Most of the time once the glow is lost it's gone forever
>>
>>37404461
You are really grasping at straws here. I don't know if your post was supposed to be funny or not.

Maybe go eat some sardines, get some brain food for yourself. Yours doesn't appear to be functioning well.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 900x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 900x645
>>37403841
>/thread yourself
Kill yourself
>>
>>37404704
are you retarded? this article was made by the meat industry after WHO said meat causes cancer
>>
>>37405784
Vegans always bring the argument that most pajeets are vegetarian

Most pajeets are also dropping dead like flies from the beetus.
>>
>>37403167

Do vegan diets not include fruits and vegetables?
>>
>>37403249
Gorillas will eat meat to an extent.

And so will a fucking deer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk

As will a hippo, any number of rodents, and a shitton of other 'herbivores'.
>>
>>37406014
Also high rates of b12 deficiency.
>>
File: tmp_12086-giphy-87832372.gif (2 MB, 865x539) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12086-giphy-87832372.gif
2 MB, 865x539
More vegan hate I see
>>
Militant vegan here.

Put me on SUICIDE WATCH because I just got B B B BLOWN THE FUCK OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>37403355
>monthlong juice cleanse
>hadn't had a period in 6 months
Hol up...
>>
Since there have been more babies raised in vegan households than the case reports posted in this thread, is it fair to assume that there are vegan babies who haven't died or malnourishment? And could we then say that these cases aren't the norm? When you're blaming parents feeding their children nothing but almond milk or apple juice on veganism, it doesn't seem like it has much to do with veganism at all. Just clueless parents.

Otherwise, you could say this is what omnivorism does:

http://www.inquisitr.com/30950/horrific-mother-kills-eats-baby-in-texas/
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cannibal-mum-tries-eat-baby-4747036
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2269094/North-Korean-parents-eat-children-driven-mad-hunger-famine-hit-pariah-state.html
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/missouri-babysitter-on-crystal-meth-eats-3-month-old-toddler/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3140745/Alcoholic-mother-eating-two-year-old-daughter-alive-slicing-child-s-head-tied-beaten-furious-mob-India.html
>>
>>37406194
>6 months
>1 month cleanse
She had been on diet fad craze for a long time at the point of this particular juice 'cleanse'.
I fucking hate when women try to explain nutrition to me when it's obvious they don't know a fucking thing that hasn't come from a tabloid/fashion source.
>>
File: 490.jpg (48 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
490.jpg
48 KB, 627x626
>>37403309
here's your (You)
>>
>>37404594
>mere few hundred years
dumbass, humanity has been using tools to hunt and kill prey and fire to cook its meat for proven 2 000 000 years (anthropologically proven, that is, not your uneducated guesses).
Further the function of the "dog" teeth in predators is to kill prey by cutting the neck arteries not to chew meet. something that humans do in many other ways but never through biting the necks... therefore... you get it
>>
>>37406307
That makes more sense. I know a month of malnutrition can fuck you up for a bit, but if she was under proper care, her menses would've gone back to normal within 2 months tops
>>
>>37406206
>When you're blaming parents feeding their children nothing but almond milk or apple juice on veganism, it doesn't seem like it has much to do with veganism at all.

It has everything to do with veganism because:

1. A vegan diet is not suitable for a baby's development
2. A vegan's mother milk is nutrient poor, B12 deficient

You can try and argue this like vegans tirelessly do, but you are now reaping the results of your meme diet. The damage on adults who were raised omnivores, but turned vegan later in life cannot be compared to that of their offspring, which is vegan the time they are conceived.
>>
>>37403289
Of course it's in Calgary. Fucking Albertans are shit, the Canadian version of the American Bible Belt.
>>
Lol at not posting about all the deaths of obesity due to eating high amounts of fast food which is mostly non vegan products.

but but I found this 2003 article on a vegan dying!
>>
>>37406393

>1. A vegan diet is not suitable for a baby's development

The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly American Dietetic Association) released a statement saying that appropriately planned vegan diets (not apple juice cleanses) are appropriate for all stages of life, including pregnancy and infancy

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

>2. A vegan's mother milk is nutrient poor, B12 deficient

Only if the mother is B12 deficient. Would you agree then that the only issue with these cases is lack of B12 supplementation, and if that if this was corrected, there would be no problem?
>>
>>37406441
Except nobody is arguing for the health and wellness merits of fast food based diets
>>
>>37406452
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
>Well-planned vegetarian diets
>vegetarian

Nice try.
>>
>>37406413
But doesn't the bible explicitly state God is okay with us eating his other tasty creations?
>>
>>37406480

>including total vegetarian or vegan diets

Another phrase for vegan is "strict vegetarian"
>>
>>37403937

You got your answers, only prefered to ignore them.

We eat animals, because animals are very dumb compared to us. Their lives don't matter as much as human lives.
>>
I'd just like to point out that veganism is NOT a diet: it's an ethical position based on a philosophy of animal rights, which in practice entails avoiding all products of animal suffering as far as possible.

Technically, a poud of sugar chased down with a fifth of vodka is "vegan". A 99.9% plant-based, raw-food diet with a tiiiiny bit of fish sauce sprinkled on a dish once or twice a week is not "vegan". "Vegan" is, nutritionally speaking, an empty statement: it says nothing about the nutrients (or poisons) you get into your system, just from where they where derived. And from where a nutrient is derived is sort of irrelevant from a nutritional stand-point, as long as one gets the correct amount of the right stuff. On the other hand, get it wrong and a "vegan diet" can literally kill you.

Also, read the first paragraph carefully. A lot of vegans get this wrong because they are more interested in feeling like they're better than everyone else than actual philosophy. The goal is to avoid SUFFERING, so an egg from a backyard rescue hen or surplus milk from a goat on your own farm that you treat well is OK. Really, it is, unless you are an extremist asshole. Also the key phrase is "as far as possible". Bitten by snake and need anti-venom? Fucken get it. Stuck on a desert island and need to eat a fish to survive? Do so. Serving in the armed forces and have to use leather products like boots? Suck it up or don't enlist. Actually suffering from some deficiency that you truly can't fix in a vegan way? Jesus Christ have a glass of milk or something.
>>
>>37406514

Why don't we eat dumb humans?
>>
>>37406528
[cont.]
Lastly, like any philosophy that one tries to express through practical acts, it is far from perfect and has some problems. Caring about the natural environment, or the rights of workers in the animal industry, is not a necessary part of veganism as currently defined (though I would argue that it ought to be). There is no real solution to the problem of animals getting killed when plants are grown and harvested. There is no agreement on where to draw the line for what is OK and not OK to consume, and things like honey and even oysters are sometimes debated, as is the use of second-hand leather products. There is no cohesive political agenda, goal or strategy; one just avoids buying animal products and that's that. So in the end it's consumer activism, really: imperfect, but better than nothing perhaps.

But none of the above problems mean that killing animals is OK. Just like the practical problems and limits of pacifism don't mean that violence is awesome: it just means that there are some practical issues that prevent perfect implementation. To disregard the philosophy as a whole because of this is to commit the Nirvana fallacy. And boy do I see a lot of fallacies here today; the naturalist fallacy is especially popular as usual.
>>
>>37406532
It's been done.
But it sets a bad precedent.
>>
>>37406532
>implying we won't start this in a decade or so
>>
>>37406532

Because they are extremely smart compared to the animals we eat. You have no idea how dumb cows and chickens are, man.
>>
>>37406535

>But none of the above problems mean that killing animals is OK.

Killing animals is ok because it is. Animals kill other animals. All the time. If cows were smart enough and also physically fit to farm you and eat you, they would.
>>
>>37406562

>Killing animals is ok because it is. Animals kill other animals.

If that's all the justification you need, what ISN'T okay?
>>
>>37406508
Nein. Just read it carefully.

>It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases.

At this point, the article suggests that a vegan diet is nutritionally adequate. Then it goes on to say:

>Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes. A vegetarian diet is defined as one that does not include meat (including fowl) or seafood, or products containing those foods.

..which it states that _vegetarian diets_ are appropriate for all stages of life, which is true, since vegetarian diets include dairy and/or eggs (animal source).

Nice try at twisting it, but a vegetarian diet does not equal a vegan diet.
>>
>>37406603

And as I pointed out, vegan and vegetarian are used interchangeably. "Including total vegetarian or vegan diets." Total/strict vegetarianism and vegan are the same thing as far as diet goes.
>>
>>37406603
>>37406635

To nip this in the bud, here's the full text paper

http://www.vrg.org/nutrition/2009_ADA_position_paper.pdf

>In this article, the term vegetarian will be used to refer to people choosing a lacto-ovo-, lacto-, or vegan vegetarian diet unless otherwise specified.
>>
>>37406514
>We eat animals, because animals are very dumb compared to us. Their lives don't matter as much as human lives.
Yet they matter somewhat. More so than, say, a plant's life. They can still feel pain and suffer. You choose to ignore that out of habit; you are set in your ways and simply used to eating animals.

Know how I know that? Because you don't actually eat "animals"; there are an estimated 2 million species on this planet at least and I bet you that most people eat only like 5 of those. Adventurous eaters may get up to a dozen. We simply do not think of the vast majority of animals as "food"; they are either pets, disgusting to eat or in some way verboten.

And we cannot agree on which ones are OK either. Pigs are haram to muslims (even atheists from moslem cultures find them unappetizing sometimes!) but delicious bacon to us; cows are sacred to hindus but delicious beef to us; dogs are delicious to some Asians but our best friends. And so on. It's habit. It's culture. Logic and science has nothing to do with it, that is just post hoc justification. Otherwise eating dogs and cockroaches would make as much sense as eating cows.

Face it: you eat meat because you where told do and now you're used to it. If you'd grown up in some bizzaro culture where everyone is vegan, and a few people started eating meat, you'd be defending veganism just as zealously and attacking the meat-eaters because how dare they break cultural norms. That's it: cultural norms. That's why vegans are so reviled and some meat-eaters can get so riled up at their mere mention; they break cultural norms around food and humans tend to be as sensitive about food norms as they are about sexual ones.
>>
>>37406635
Look at this fag trying to lump vegetarians with wacko vegans to save their face.

Nice try faggot.
>>
>>37406655
In what way does that disprove what has been posted in this thread?
>>
>>37406663

See >>37406655

Just telling you what it says.
>>
>>37406675

If your argument is "vegetarian isn't vegan, they didn't mean vegan" then that quote tells you that they do in fact mean vegan diets are appropriate for all stages of life.
>>
>>37406635
>Total/strict vegetarianism and vegan are the same thing as far as diet goes.
What do you mean by that? Obviously those are different diets.
>>
>>37406695

No, they're the same. Strict vegetarian means no animal products, aka vegan. That's what vegetarian originally meant. Lacto and ovo are normally tacked onto vegetarian to clarify if the diet includes milk and/or eggs. A strict vegetarian diet includes neither, just plants. Now the term vegan is more common.
>>
>>37406562
>Killing animals is ok because it is.
Wow this logic has BLOW ME AWAY.

>Animals kill other animals.
Yeah and they eat their young and sometimes eat poop too. They have no capacity for ethics and very little capacity for anything approaching rational thinking and certainly no capacity to alter their behaviours due to ethics or reason; they make very poor models for ethical behaviour. Or any behaviour, really.

Surely you are not saying that you are incapable of being more reasonable or ethical than an animal? That mindless beasts should set the standard for what thinking men ought to do or not do? Of course you are not - I bet that in EVERY other circumstance you would reject this sort of thinking. You would not eat a human baby because lions do so, you would not eat shit because a dog does so, you would not fling shit at someone because an ape does so and you would not grape someone because ducks do so. Nor would you use the "x is OK because it is" excuse in any other circumstance.

But this is a special circumstance, is it not? Food is culturally important, and it is emotionally important due to the memories we form in connotation to it, and hence important for personal identity. An attack on your eating habits is an attack on you personally, in a sense. So ethics and reason go out the window: post hoc justifications, dubious science and logical fallacies that you would never ever use otherwise become acceptable ammunition.
>>
>>37406722
This is true. In fact, legally speaking, if a product is advertised as "vegetarian", it MUST be vegan. Otherwise the manufacturer must specify that it is "lacto-vegetarian" or "lacto-ovo-vegetarian".

A "vegan" diet is a subset of vegetarianism, called also "full vegetarianism" or, as you point out, "strict vegetarianism". The difference being that "vegan" technically invokes other aspects of life besides the diet, such as clothing and beauty products, etc.
>>
>>37406754
>grape
lol I meant "rape".

Thought of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqgiEQXGetI
>>
>>37406754
Why do things have to be "okay" and "not okay"
>>
>>37406722
Alright. Thanks for explaining it. And it's not at all your fault then but I don't see why the author was so ambiguous given that most people in the USA who are aware of the two words at all also use them in distinct ways.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 750x697) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 750x697
>>37406722
(Part 1) See pic related? Read it carefully.
>Well-planned vegetarian diets...
>>
>>37406873

Well, it's just an abstract, a condensed version of the full text.

In the full text they use every phrase individually >>37406655

>Well-planned vegan, lacto-vegetarian, and lacto-ovo-vegetarian diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy and lactation. Appropriately planned vegan, lacto-vegetarian, and lacto-ovo-vegetarian diets satisfy nutrient needs of infants, children, and adolescents and promote normal growth (49-51)

>>37406883

Keep up with the thread
>>
>>37406662
Yep.
>>
>>37406847
That's how ethics, which we are debating, works; some things are acceptable and some are not. Not a black or white scenario, of course, but that's the basic jist of it.

>>37406902
Que?
>>
>>37406897
thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (943 KB, 3167x951) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
943 KB, 3167x951
>>37406722
>>37406883
(Part 2) see pic
Note that this research article and testing procedure states distilled water as necessary. Then it notes that from here on, it's referred to as water for short.
This is not done in the other article with vegan vs vegetarian.
>>
>>37406847
autists only understand objectivity
>>
>>37406926

See >>37406897

The argument's over brah
>>
>>37403249
>retarted
>>
>>37406695
>>37406873
>>37406926

Don't respond to them. The terms are simply lacto-ovo-vegetarians (eggs, dairy products and plants), lacto-vegetarians (dairy products and plants) and vegans (plants only). Any way to to twist it is them lobbying for veganism, which is what AND does. Note that the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly American Dietetic Association (ADA)) is NOT a government body and does not define the guideline of nutrition in America, they just lobby for veganism.
>>
>>37406947
>post sources from a vegan organization
>self-proclaims argument's over

The argument was over for vegans in the first posts ITT desu senpai.
>>
>>37407005
Not really...
>>
>>37407058
Suddenly you are pandering for meat, veganon. You're such a traitor to your own cause.
>>
>>37407109
Don't care either way, not vegan, simply refuting assertion that the Academy lobbies for veganism.
>>
>>37407005
>they just lobby for veganism

>The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is the United States' largest organization of food and nutrition professionals, with close to 72,000 members. After nearly 100 years as the American Dietetic Association (ADA), the organization officially changed its name to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (A.N.D.) in 2012. The organization’s members are primarily registered dietitian nutritionists (RDs or RDNs) and dietetic technicians as well as many researchers, educators, students, nurses, physicians, pharmacists, clinical and community dietetics professionals, consultants and food service managers.

The AND has faced controversy regarding corporate influence related to its relationship with the food industry and funding from corporate groups such as McDonald’s, CocaCola, Mars, and others.

The Academy publishes position papers on public health regarding pediatric (children's) health, food technology, food safety, geriatrics (elderly) health, health-care reform, obesity and the full range of food and nutrition topics through the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (ANDJ). Considered the “premier” scholarly nutritional journal, it is a monthly peer-reviewed publication involved in the dietetics field, with original research, critical reviews, and reports on dietetics and human nutrition.

Yeah, no.
>>
>>37407203

It's a trick! They're just puppets of Big Vegan!
>>
>>37407183
>lying this much

But that didn't refute anything, it only made your desperation even more visible. AND will throw the occasional bbq fun article to try to fool veganturds like you and everybody else into thinking it's not lobbying for veganism.

Btw, it's guidelines not government approved.

Case dismissed. :^)
>>
>>37407268
>AND will throw the occasional bbq fun article to try to fool veganturds like you and everybody else into thinking it's not lobbying for veganism.

[citation needed]
[evidence needed]
[anything other than crap you just made up, really, like I'd even settle for a thread on a David Icke forum at this point]
>>
File: 1445228258030.jpg (145 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445228258030.jpg
145 KB, 640x480
>>37404011
>HOW 'BOUT YOU CHEW ON MY 100% ORGANIC NUTS
>>
>>37407203
>>37407303

>calling a glorified membership scam website with non gov-approved "food guidelines" "premier"

What other citation do you need? It's not a governmental organization. It's a stupid paid-membership website. It doesn't in any way decide what the food guidelines for Americans are.

eatright.org (AND) is basically another nutritionfacts.org
>>
File: 1262918583662.jpg (44 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
1262918583662.jpg
44 KB, 250x220
>>37407414
>>
>>37407456
Sorry for ruining your poor AND argument, veganon. You really thought hiding behind the "American Dietetic Association" moniker would get you stans didn't you? That vegan sense of self-importance. No wonder they were forced to drop "American" and change their name. :^)
>>
>>37403355
>800 calorie "diet"
Yeah that's just starving to death, honey
>>
>>37407414
I have not disputed that they are not a governmental organization (I'm not the other anon); I am disputing your conspiracy theory that they are vegan lobby organisation pretending to not be one and even having bbq articles in order to deliberatively deceive the public.

Additionally, it still remains (despite the criticism you bring up) the "largest organization of food and nutrition professionals", so excuse me for not dismissing their statement out of hand because some random tinfoil-wearing faggot on 4chan is one post away from pinning veganism on the Jews.
>>
>>37407414
>Considered the “premier” scholarly nutritional journal, it is a monthly peer-reviewed publication involved in the dietetics field, with original research, critical reviews, and reports on dietetics and human nutrition
>peer-reviewed publication
>peer-reviewed

This makes it by definition more legit than an anon's post, I'm afraid. You may disagree of course - "peer-reviewed" does not mean "true" - but you'll have to disprove the actual claim(s) as such and NOT attack the organisation making it.
>>
>>37407523
Vegan is trendy. BBQ sells. eatright.org (Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics) simply wants to attract the largest number of potential paid member it can, so it will obviously pander for both sides. Simple as that.
>>
>>37404724
You are retarded. Even by the little tidbit anon posted we can all tell if an 11 month old baby has the energy to just sit there and drool a little bit theres something wrong. They are little sponges at that age and should be moving around and being lively not some drooling odd stare looking sack of meat. Poor kid needs to be saved. Im surprised anon didnt call cps before posting.
>>
>>37407550
It's a paid website and as such can afford peer reviews (mostly biased ones). It's not an gov organization. Dropped.
>>
>>37407628

And yet if it was a government-run organization, you'd be yelling about how the government is corrupt
>>
>>37407647
>resorting to strawman as usual

I wouldn't.
>>
>>37404461
go home bro youre embarrasing yourself
>>
>>37407203

See this

>The AND has faced controversy regarding corporate influence related to its relationship with the food industry and funding from corporate groups such as McDonald’s, CocaCola, Mars, and others.

Then see this

>"Coca-Cola Ends Financial Sponsorship of Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics".

>>37406452

It all makes sense now. The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly American Dietetic Association) got butthurt at McDonald's and CocaCola for cutting off sponsorship and now they're trying to push vegan shit on Americunt as revenge.

top kek
>>
>>37407586
OK see now THAT is a reasonable hypothesis (still no proof...); it makes sense that they as a private organisation might want to pander to as many people as possible in order to get them shekels. That does not make them a "vegan lobbying organisation", nor their statements necessarily false (in fact one could argue that completely false statements that pander to the 2% of people who are vegan might hurt them once found out).

>>37407628
So are you saying that ONLY government websites can provide reliable information. OK. What governments? If not, what other organisations are acceptable.

They're not a for-profit. They have paid membership on their website, which I agree is a shady as fuck and makes them somewhat unreliable. But if this was an organisation supporting something other than veganism, you would not be so quick to "drop" them; you are looking actively for reasons to dismiss veganism. You'll find one whatever happens and whoever supports it and whatever their results are. Arnie himself could go vegan and return to his former glory within a week while all former nobel laureates support the health benefits of veganism and you'd still go "nope" because meat-eating is cultutally ingrained in you to the point where you reflexively defend it.
>>
>>37406662
can you explain why no vegan culture exists?
>>
>>37407671
The National Food Administration of Sweden has supported veganism, and has a nutritional guide on their website for vegans where dangers such as iron and B12 deficiency, and how the avoid them, are outlined: www.livsmedelsverket.se/matvanor-halsa--miljo/kostrad-och-matvanor/vegetarisk-mat-for-vuxna/

>"It is not hard to be a vegetarian, as long as one has some basic knowledge of where the nutrients are... If one does not eat any animal foods at all, it is necessary to supplement with vitamin B12 and vitamin D or sufficient quantities of enriched products ... Vegetarian food can contain all the nutrients the body needs. But the more foods one avoids, the more important that the foods one eats contain the nutrition needed."

[note that veganism is here defined as a variation of the vegatarian diet, along with lacto-vegaterians and lacto-ovo-vegatarians]

They also support vegan diets for children:
>"If the vegetarian diet is well balanced, containing enriched products and providew enough energy, even children can eat entirely vegetarian food - vegan food".
www.livsmedelsverket.se/matvanor-halsa--miljo/kostrad-och-matvanor/barn-och-ungdomar/vegetarisk-mat-till-barn/

The Swedish doctor's union also supports a vegan ("full vegatarian") diet, even for young children, as long as correct supplements are used:
>"If the diet is well planned, even small children can eat fully vegetarian food. It is important to pay attention to nutrients that are restricted when animal products are discarded. Above all, vitamin B12, vitamin D and omega 3 fatty acids, but also proteins, iron, calcium, selenium and iodine... D-vitamins and B12 supplement are necessary for children who have a vegan diet."
http://www.lakartidningen.se/Klinik-och-vetenskap/Klinisk-oversikt/2014/03/Vegetarisk-mat-ar-bra--aven-for-sma-barn/

Or does the Swedish government not count? Perhaps because of cuck-related reasons? Should I find something from some other government?
>>
>>37405476
No. At the rate we are going the overpopulation of the earth is gonna fuck us. It doesnt matter if meat products are taking up space and resources its the overabundance of humans on this planet that is the most harmful. We can buy all the electric cars and eat all the veggies we want but if theres 11 billion people on this planet, anything needing resources and space isnt going to be enough to feed all of us. I hate it when people eat an inferior diet and pop out kids (especially if they force children to eat like they do) but they cant stop patting themselves on the back and letting LITERALLY EVERYONE know that they are going vegan for the envoirnment. Like they are part of a vegan legion that is changing their diet because its the superior intellectual choice to save our planet. No. No its not. Stop having so many kids that will fucking save our planet. Eat some meatless meals a couple times a week. Maybe get a cheap bike to get around town in so you dont use your car that much. For the sake of literally our planet people need to get their heads out of their asses long enough to see that eating meat is sustainable. Weve been doing it since humans learned to herd animals instead of being hunter gatherers. Its not the meat/lack of meat we are killing our planet with people.
>>
>>37406587
abortion

>stir the pot
>>
>>37407863
Yes, easily.

[First of all, near-vegan cultures do exist. Many hindus are technically vegetarian, but the poorest might only afford to eat milk-products rarely. So also with the poorest in other countries: both meat and dairy where luxuries ordinary people rarely could enjoy. Hell when I told my dad, who is only in his 50's, that I was going vegan he laughted and said "oh, you mean like I was for the first 25 years of my life!". His family was poor, and like everyone he knew they could get their hands on maybe a pound or two of meat a month. That's a pound for the whole family of 5!]

But really, it's because until recently a 100% vegan diet was not possible. We didn't have fortified foods or B12 supplements; anyone who went 100% vegan would get sick and possibly die. Nor did we have the luxury of choice; most people ate what they fucken had to to survive. My dad grew up in a moslem culture, for example, but when his dad brought home some pork sausages you better believe they all ate and no one thought about shit like "haram". They where hungry, and beggars as you know cannot be choosers.

Veganism has become possible only recently, thanks to advances in medicine, agriculture and overall technology. It also remains possible only to some people, namely the middle-class. For the vast majority of people in the world, hunger is still a real problem and suggesting that they ought to say no to certain foods is obscene. Only a few of us have the luxury of choice.
>>
>>37406528
>>37406535
I'm going to ahead and tip my fedora at you for bringing a more sophisticated grasp of an issue to this board. I really wish I would see more posts of this style on these boards, even for viewpoints I consider unilaterally wrong.

That said, the practice you describe predictably impacts a practicioner's diet in such a way that the ethical position basically comes with a diet. The appeal to nature (not naturalistic fallacy) here makes sense because we are the natural man. We are COMPELLED by nature and the forces of selection to eat meat.
>>
>>37407988
so vegan cultures don't exist because it's stupid. Got it.
>>
>>37407872

>Le vegan study meme
>>
itt: vegans regretting their shit choices
>>
>>37407928

animals abort their babies

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2012/02/23/the-bruce-effect-why-some-pregnant-monkeys-abort-when-new-males-arrive/#.V1B9J1NriUk
>>
>>37407872
>Swedish government support

that's a pretty dubious honor
>>
>>37405505
wtf is this a joke
>>
>>37408051
probably. Her husband is also a vegan (might not be anymore) and he wouldn't have jerky on him.

or he might have been stupid enough to actually have some and think that eating it as she was dying would actually help, but I doubt they were THAT stupid.
>>
File: Vegans can do anything.png (605 KB, 1334x921) Image search: [Google]
Vegans can do anything.png
605 KB, 1334x921
>>37408051
>>
>>37408016
No because it wasn't possible until a certain developement in technology. Kind of like the whole Internet culture we are apart of wasn't possible before the invention of the Internet, or how automobile culture wasn't possible in the time of horses and carriges.

>>37408026
Evidence dismissed out of hand with a stupid joke despite the approval of a government agency. As expected and predicted. Well done, son.

>>37408050
>flaws Swedish government like exactly like I predicted in my post
Good job. Could you state before hand what countries and what governments and what agencies are OK then? Let me guess: those who support your beliefs, right?
>>
>>37408088
>“Physically he’s OK, we think,”
>we think
>>
>>37408095
>No because it wasn't possible until a certain developement in technology. Kind of like the whole Internet culture we are apart of wasn't possible before the invention of the Internet, or how automobile culture wasn't possible in the time of horses and carriges.
that's a stupid argument. There are no vegan diets because it's not sustainable and it's stupid and unnatural. Has nothing to do with cultural norms.
>>
>>37408124
>There are no vegan diets
cultures, meant cultures.
>>
>>37408088
You know her husband who acc made it to the summit and survived was also a vegan?

checkmate
>>
>tfw my little cousin is a vegan
How do I stop her?
>>
>>37408172
you get /fit/ and then beat her with ur gains
>>
>>37408153
he didn't make it
>>
>>37408005
>self posting this hard to get own posts noticed

It's all right, anon. It was known all along that you were a fedora tipper by the very last paragraph of your vegan-biased agenda of a post. It's all natural, if you believe it's unnatural, or supernatural, then please go appeal to your Lord savior and I will enjoy the reality that we are at the top of the food chain.
>>
>>37408193
Yes he did you faggot and he left her behind whilst he did it
>>
>>37408153
No he didn't. He became sick at camp 4, and was taken down the mountain on a sled.
>>
>>37408202
>>
>>37408088

Nobody mentions the meat eater that died on the same trip.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/22/climber-profiled-by-washington-post-dies-on-mount-everest/
>>
>>37408239
Talking shit son link a source or else fuck off
>>
>>37408215
That was the other dude that died. He made it to the top then died on the way down.

Her husband never left 4.
>>
>>37408005
>appeal to nature
Indeed, got my fallacies mixed up. Thanx for correcting me *tips fedora*

But a fallacy is a fallacy, it NEVER makes sense. And your empirical claim is incorrent: you are not "compelled" as you are not an unthinking beast, you are making a conscious choice and then relying on scientific-sounding stuff to justify it. "Ohh, I'm helpless, I'm COMPELLED, I really can't help it so I'm doing no wrong!". Sounds more like you know deep down there are some ethical problems with it and are trying to find ways to repress it...

Evolution does not work in that way, either - there must be no teleological view, no "end game", if proper methodology is to be observed. Evolution is blind, and selects whatever works for survival and not what is ethical, just or reasonable. (Hell our cocks are shaped in such a way as to scoop out rival's cum out of a pussy, but that does not mean that getting sloppy seconds in an orgy is a great idea.)

>>37408124
Wow the rage your stupidity inspiried in me is going to fuel next weeks squats. There... just is no way to begin to adress what's wrong with what you said, you made no argument and presented no evidence and made ridiculous claims (what we eat is not a cultural norm??? Really anon? REALLY??!! IS THIS WHY YOU EATS DOGS AND CATS ANON, IS IT?!?!).
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 523x1235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 523x1235
>>37407523
>>
>>37408245
Jeez, it's almost like bacon doesn't cure altitude sickness and people who do dangerous shit sometimes die.
>>
>>37408255
Everest, though, proved unscalable for them. The couple reached Camp 4, the final camp, at 3,000 feet below the summit, before both suffered from altitude sickness. It caused fluid to build up in Strydom’s brain, which killed her Saturday. Gropel, alive but fighting a fluid buildup in his lungs, had to be taken down the mountain by sled, the Sydney Morning Herald reported. He was taken to a hospital in Kathmandu, Nepal.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/23/woman-trying-to-prove-vegans-can-do-anything-among-three-dead-on-everest-two-more-missing-and-thirty-sick-or-frostbitten/

They wouldn't call it "Unscalable for them" if he had made it. Thanks for your link you fucking moronic hypocrite.
>>
>>37408260
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7184326/I-blame-myself-Climber-whose-vegan-wife-died-tackling-Everest-says-he-feels-guilt-over-her-death.html

Read this article you confused faggot
>>
>>37408271
Aaand there we have it, folks. Nice talking you and g'night!
>>
>>37408245
And nobody mentions that he made it, where the 2 more experienced vegan faggots died or where bitches.
>>
>>37408284

See>>37408285
>>
>>37408245
He didn't die while trying to prove his diet..
>>
>>37408336

He died while trying to motivate people to follow their dreams.

What an IDIOT! Ha ha ha!
>>
>>37408324
>>37408285
>>37408284
>>37408260
>>37408245
>>37408215
>>37408193
>>37408153
>>37408104

One data point. Ya'll niggas are debating one single data-point.
>>
File: image.png (677 KB, 1066x890) Image search: [Google]
image.png
677 KB, 1066x890
>>37408299
Can't handle the bants?
>>
>>37408285

>Gropel, a vet, decided to make it to the top of Everest, but his success felt hollow without his wife.
>He said: “When I made it to the summit of Everest it wasn’t special to me, because I didn’t have her there.”

So he made it to the top?
>>
>>37404701
does she have a fb? post pic of the baby because i'm kind of concerned. A friend of mines baby didn't start crawling till almost a year old. She was chunky and happy but was content just sitting up.
>>
>>37403249
animals like gorillas and lions have large fangs for defending themselves as well as posturing for the alpha spot of their territory.
We use tools, we never really had to over develop such innate weaponry.

But we are not only omnivorous, we have been cooking our food for the last 1.9 million years. Our teeth developed around our hunting and eating habits. (http://www.livescience.com/15688-man-cooking-homo-erectus.html)

Everything is what it is for a reason, and his explanation is valid.
>>
>>37408344
he didn't die doing that either.
>>
>>37408362
Nah it's like a 4chan law: in every thread with a heated debate of any sort, the chance of the Jews being brought up steadily increases until it at some point reaches 1 and someone mentions them - at that point the thread begins to decline and the rate of shitposting increases dramatically while all semi-intelligent debaters give up and leave. The thread continues but it is a living death of sorts.
>>
>>37408410
I think the point he wanted to make was that these organizations change their name to appears friendlier and push their agenda on people, with a bit of jew humor thrown in cuz whynot.jpg
>>
>>37403355
THICC AH FUCC
>>
>>37403841
>survival
>if i dont eat i will die
ergo its ok to eat animals
>>
File: preeminent_modern_philosopher.jpg (132 KB, 472x329) Image search: [Google]
preeminent_modern_philosopher.jpg
132 KB, 472x329
>>37399980
Holy shit evolution is literally killing off vegans. This is hysterical.
>>
>>37408458
>Holy shit evolution is literally killing off idiots. This is exactly the purpose it's supposed to serve.
Fixed that for you, friend.

>>37408437
But why are the HUGE corporations that produce meat and dairy never accused (even jokingly) of being Jew-puppets, and anti-vegans of being meat-industry shills? No, it has to be that the Jews care for the tiny minorty who are vegans for reasons that only become apparent when one puts on a yarmulke or something...
>>
>>37408497
>But why are the HUGE corporations that produce meat and dairy never accused (even jokingly) of being Jew-puppets, and anti-vegans of being meat-industry shills? No, it has to be that the Jews care for the tiny minorty who are vegans for reasons that only become apparent when one puts on a yarmulke or something...

At this point, you are the one making it about jews, tbqh. Just stick to the topic at hand (vaganism, implications of a vegan diet, vegan lobbyists). No need to get your jimmies rustled over a joke.
>>
>>37408525
You're not supposed to be this reasonable on 4chan, buddy...
>>
File: 1457041991169.jpg (234 KB, 674x654) Image search: [Google]
1457041991169.jpg
234 KB, 674x654
>>37408497
What did you fix exactly, friend?
>>
>>37406113
I love meat but that shit looks nasty, burnt as fuck
>>
the only reason we think of animals as herbivores is because they're fat little shits who can't hunt well enough. Even cows will eat meat if given the chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXhElaGCZVU
>>
>>37408542
But people are being pretty reasonable here when they go against veganism. It's nothing but another business model being highly exploited by capitalism (inb4, no I'm not communist/socialist), reason why vegan diets are becoming popular in western societies. Sites like eatright.org are pushing veganism hard becaue they see potential in it. People crave something new. Women especially. The vegan demography is largely female. And the end result of this of this experiment known as veganism are handicapped vegan babies.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/01/vegan-woman-lifestyle_n_5063565.html
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.