[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The mum looked at me as if i were autistic when i said i was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: coffee grinder.jpg (145 KB, 1120x599) Image search: [Google]
coffee grinder.jpg
145 KB, 1120x599
The mum looked at me as if i were autistic when i said i was getting kitchen scales so i could count calories, and a coffee grinder so i could grind sunflower kernels -- gotta grind them because the body may not properly digest sunflower kernels that haven't been chewed properly :)

This isn't abnormal to any of you normies, right? (abnormies reading this post need not respond -- no offense haha :) x)

You guys also weigh your food to make sure you're eating the right amount of food, don't you?
>>
If you 'own' everything you do then nobody will really care. The difference between Chad and retard is how confidently you do something.

If you really are a tard, just playfully make fun back at anyone who makes fun of your actions. If you let them stop you then that's playing into the idea that you are weird. So like I said, turn it back on them, and imply they are the weird one.
>>
>>37398906
My mom called me an autist when I started using my scale too but that's just banter man
If I don't weigh my food she nags me now
>>
Please tell me you have a good 0.001 mg scale and not that 1g scale you fat fuck
>>
I own both of these items specifically for weed. Maybe she thinks you're a cool guy loser like me.
>>
When I'm cutting I weigh my food.
When I'm maintaining I estimate everything.
When I'm bulking I weigh and measure my protein sources only.
>>
>>37398906
>using a scale for anything other than cocaine
It's almost like you don't want your summer cut to work out.
>>
>>37398958

I tried to explain it to her but she still thought I was nuts haha

>>37400126

I live in Australia, it's winter over here.

>>37399649

I got the cheapest scale which weighs to the closest because I don't have much money atm, and a few hundred milligrams difference wont really matter.
>>
>home on break
>dad makes fun of me for drinking protein powder and going to the gym
Who /liftingsotheycanbeatupdad/?
>>
>>37400168

closest gram*
>>
>>37400168
>I live in Australia, it's winter over here.
Autistic response incoming,
but isn't Australia pretty much summer all year round? Visited Brisbane once after I met a girl at Soundwave when it was fall. Was still hot as fuck.
>>
>>37398906
What is this psuedo-troll astroturfing brainwashing program designed to convince us that doing these things is the conduct of normies with whom we should be adverse to? This is the weirdest post I've seen all month.
>>
>>37400207

Maybe to people who live in colder climates, but most residents in Australia find winter quite cold.

It's 17 degrees celsius atm which is jumper weather for me, but that would probably be t-shirt weather for a lot of Canadians.
>>
>>37400212

What the h*ck are you on about?

Your post is probs the weirdest one I've seen all month haha
>>
>>37398906
scales are fine, but the grinder is autismo level
>>
File: 4-chan-jason-blahahaha.png (254 KB, 623x388) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-jason-blahahaha.png
254 KB, 623x388
>>37398906

>buy kitchen scales
>tell everyone you work out 5 times a week 2 hours each
>absolutely anal about "muh nutrition"
>"fitness" is the only thing that identifies him
>absolutely fucking insufferable
>but... he looks like jason blaha

you're "that guy", aren't you?
>>
>>37400246
Def dude, right now it's 22:00(10pm).
And our first official day of summer in the Americas. It's probably 18 celsius.
I could walk outside naked and not be effected.
>>
File: hadji2-1.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
hadji2-1.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>37398906
scales are definitely beyond normies and into enthusiast-tier but that's not a bad thing

https://youtu.be/0uevI4-j-6A

The margin of error of literal chefs using measuring cups is +-10% in this video. If you're on a 3700 calorie bulk that could mean you'd be anywhere in the range of 3330 to 3970 calories if you're a professional chef. That's just a sloppy approach to cooking AND fitness.

Then again I started using a scale in the kitchen before I started counting calories so it wasn't a big deal to me.

Also super useful for counting calories of dishes in MFP since you can enter the (finished) recipe in total grams, weigh your portion in grams, and get basically exact macros for homemade dishes regardless of serving size.
>>
>>37400346

Not at all, I only told my mum because i still live with her man.

>>37400296

Nooooooo, it's legit; you have to grind seeds so your body can fully digest them. Look it up man.
>>
>>37400168
>A few hundred milligrams won't matter
Destined to not make it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.