[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We gives tips we have discovered through our journey towards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1455484096556.jpg (98 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1455484096556.jpg
98 KB, 960x960
We gives tips we have discovered through our journey towards getting /fit/

>even 30 mins of cardio after every workout makes a big difference towards looking better
>Cardio doesn't kill gains
>SS is not enough for a good body
>OHP is perhaps the best lift when it comes to aesthetics
>>
>>37392613
Doing SS routine. Which lifts should i add? Keep in mind im using a home gym, only got the stuff needed for SS.
>>
I swim for 30 minutes every day after working out and that's been great for leaning out
>>
>>37392650
3 sets of 10 reps of one bodypart each for muscle definition like barbell curls for arms, dumbbell overhead press for shoulders, ect.
>>
>>37392613
You need an abb routine to look aesthetic. Squats and diet alone won't do it
>>
>>37392613
it's easier to just leave cardio for the rest days, unless you're cutting
>>
>>37392664
2nd this. Dont be scared to replace all your bb stuff with db versions wvery once in a while. More balance to the physique. Definitely add ab work. Squats dont give you abs like rippetoe says.

Do incline db/bb bench press sometimes. Way joocier pecs that way. Gotta hit that inner pec
>>
>>37392664
thx senpai, what parts are especially lacking when doing SS?
>>
>>37392650
I did SS for over a year.
My body was lacking in quite a few areas.

You arms especially biceps will be lacking. I added 5 sets of 8-10 curls.

Your upper chest will be lacking.
I added 3 sets of 8-10 of incline barbell bench.

This made a big difference which I am glad I made.
>>
>>37392698
Arms, chest, abs, hams, lats, obliques.
>>
>Monitor your blood pressure when taking any stimulants. ECA raised me to stage 1 hypertension when normaly i am <120/75
>Just because you eat healthy and are otherwise relatively fit does not mean you are in the clear
>>
>>37392698
Asthetically? Everything but legs.
>>
>anavar isn't real
>they're just trying to get you out of the thread because they think your a spaz
>>
File: 1457004774509.jpg (294 KB, 435x750) Image search: [Google]
1457004774509.jpg
294 KB, 435x750
>The only way to make facial gains is by lower bodyfat
>You will look much much better with shift lifts and low body fat then you would with high lifts and high body fat.
>Body fat is everything to your appearance
>>
>>37392613
>OHP is perhaps the best lift when it comes to aesthetics
Best of the big 4 maybe. Dumbell press and lateral raises do more to increase your lateral delts. OHP mostly focuses on front delts. Bent over rows are a good rear delt workout.
>>
>>37392826
>Body fat is everything to your appearance
I really hope this is true. Now on my first cut after only 2 months lifting on maintainance calories but I can't stand walking around with almost 20% bf when I know how easy it is to cut.
>>
>>37392613
>>even 30 mins of cardio after every workout makes a big difference towards looking better

How the fuck does cardio make you look better?
Yeah it has a llot of benefits, but looking better defo isnt one of them.
It doesnt make any sense.
>>
>>37392826
maybe its perspective, but something about his legs isn't right
>>
>>37394985
I know personally cardio makes me look more cut immediately afterwards, so it helps with facial aesthetics. Long terms effects should be obvious.
>>
>>37395108
Hyperextension in the knees. I have it too, shit sucks senpai
>>
>>37392650
>>37392664

Anyone who did SS for over a year is retarded. There is no excuse for being a novice lifter that long. don't listen to this guy
>>
>>37394985
>cardio doesn't make you look better
Typical morbidly obese response.
>>
>>37392613
>30 mins

If you have the energy to do HIIT for 30 minutes after lifting I applaud you.
>>
>>37395199
i usually look bloated after
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.